Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Secret Shame, a guessing game - Minitokyo

Secret Shame, a guessing game

Group announcement by Gamers-Guild

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

... No offense but that was weak. >_> I saw u with pillow hair so bad u look like u got shocked! o.O

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

ehh stoooop! i saw u kissin the cow once i rly thought u got crazy O_____O
XDXDXD

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Huh I remembered u mentioning u were going to practicing ur French Kissing, that's when I saw u practicing French Kissing with ur DOG! O_O XD

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

OMG! u lier im afraid of animals T___T u were doin it with ur dog not meh XD

KUWAIT!Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

My dog got taken away so I couldn't n would never do something weird unlike u. So what now u gonna go back to ur Chocolate n Coffee addiction now since u still don't have a BF?

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

T____T haaaiii!

u always lick ur lips when u r confused or when ur talkin with any girl face to face XD can u tell meh y ? XD

KUWAIT!Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

It's bcuz I get nervous sometimes. At least I know how to stand my ground aside from u cowering in front of boys like a lost puppy.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.