Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Odd?... lol!.... HI TEHRE^^ - Minitokyo

Odd?... lol!.... HI TEHRE^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hi there ppl of Minitokyo

This is such an awesome site with some very beautiful/sexy/big/fitting images which makes me just want to download them all^^

But too many, too little credit/internet downloads/computer space=.=...

Oh wells...

I also hav an account on Anime Planet

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Kiryu

I love anime for one thing, own a 236 volume chinese manga collection

Been a member for a while but never actually appreciated this site until 2day^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just so you know every hour it recycles itself and you get five new slots to dl stuff...and don't forget, there are posting in groups, reviews, guest books and just about anywhere, also reporting bugs and posts will give you credits...now i don't mean to get credit happy and spam but post and have fun before too long you'll see you have many credits and don't have to bother about cutting into them...and official welcome to the forums ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yeah i kno and thnks anyways, if i was too oblivious ur the number one help source^^

I just implied that this site is so huge and packed with picks to my liking that no matter wat i do i will never b able to downlaod them all.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

some have become sort of dead, ie the member is deleted or the pic itself is deleted or there are errors with the pic...but trust me you CAN dl them all that you like...took me like a week and i got them all...this was before the whole recycling of credits and the groups were a lot more active then too :P and i dl now the ones that i like i'm all caught up on the pics these days

BuBbLeS!

Signature

This site has accumulated over 600,000 members but y does it seems so less active?

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi there Mekiin,welcome to MT.
People from different countries join this site that's really interesting!
Hope you have a lot of fun here and enjoy your stay.^_^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

mekiin people move on in their lives, lose the net, etc...i have lost a lot of friends on this site over the years and have managed to make new ones...so don't worry in the end people may come and people may go...but their digital foot prints are present to leave a lasting impression both good or bad

BuBbLeS!

Signature

How do u manage to keep contacts here? Also i wanna ask y do i hav XX.8 credits?... y do i hav the .8 there?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you are downloading a lot that's the reason for the lacking in credits...after you hit your five you start to use a certain numbers of credits to download...all i do to keep contacts is to talk to those that wish to talk to me, if they stop talking then i stop talking...after awhile it's no big deal not to me anyways...but if the credits aren't moving and you aren't dl anything you might want to post in the bug report section, but first make certain to search and see if there isn't already one started pertaining to your problem...sometimes people can lose credits automatically, mostly the guest book, groups, other are lost from time to time, first before the ones on the forums...also if a post/something is deleted you tend to lose credits as well....

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Maybe its a post-download routine if you ask me.
So, if you did not post and just download, then you'll lose credits, is that it?
How many credits were lost exactly in this case?

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

oo i see..

hey everyone...*doin this as my remuneration...lol

zano

zano

ARIA

i really don't know what all of u talking bout...==a

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.