Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it right to love somone u dont kno? - Minitokyo

Is it right to love somone u dont kno?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

For example u met somone at a train station, love at firsst-site, but u dont even kno her/his name is it okay to keep the love unrequited?

Do u think its jst puppy love?

Do u think its pointless?

or is it very meaningful thus u must pursue?

Wat do u think?

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

well if it was love at first sight and you guys both saw each other and looked into each other's eyes and you felt that he somehow felt the same way then maybe it would work out between you whether it be you guys dating or being friends...but someone has to take action first to get to know the other person..like someone has to catch the other person's attention....i have gone through those things a few times myself..but of course i just stare at them for a short period of time and dont have much courage to talk to them first..but i think if i feel like i really am seriously attracted to him i would totally make an real effort to that guys attention that im interested in....

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

So scary though u never knows wat happens...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

i've had that happen a few times, normal who knows...it's sometimes takes an act of bravery to make it more than just strangers on a (insert place here) but don't make it sound so weird...sometimes people label stalkers/others as these sort of people and are afraid of them...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

ahhh....that's normal..
you want to keep loving that person but as time passes, you'll forget what he even looked like.
I'm not saying it's pointless, but if I were you, I wouldn't put my mind thinking 'who is he?' 'what's his name?' and all those questions that you always ask people.

But as Angelxxuan said..It's normal, all people go through this kind of love at first site :]

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Props to Salamander :)
It sounds ridiculous to love someone you don't know. You're just attracted to them.
The "love at first sight" thing is probably just extreme infatuation.

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Quote by melymayProps to Salamander :)
It sounds ridiculous to love someone you don't know. You're just attracted to them.

I agree with you.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

hm...well would u think this kinda of "love" is a key to romance? Its because u dont kno them that wat makes it more important to kno them?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I don't believe in love at first sight. How can you know you love someone without talking to them?

Signature Image

love is a feeling tht comes frm the inside.....u cant create it...so if u get this feeling for the person u dont know...how can u stop it?n even if u dnt do anything abt it n just let it go......then can u be normal with ur other person.......

Hear ye hear ye

Quote by melymayProps to Salamander :)

I would agree with this but also would say that infatuation can also be a small part of love but not vice-versa.

If you love someone you dont know, you dont love them, you love what you imagine/want them to be like.

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

Perhaps you're merely in love with the idea of loving them?

But love at first sight could be possible. But I'm not much of a trusting person, so it won't happen with me. XD

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

Do you still have feelings for him?
If yes, maybe it was his beauty outside you love.
Or you like the idea being together with him.

Have you dreamed of him? Dreams can tell you the right way.
I have a lot of times the same ''problem''. so it's kinda normal to feel like that i think :)

No, it never works.

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Love at first sight like that?
Well, the problem is, that's not really "love," rather, you find that person very attractive and if you found out he/she wanted to "do it" then it's not love.
If you see them, fall in love, and the thought of "doing it" isn't the main thing that interests you, rather, you want to get to know him/her other than "doing it" then it's love.

But in this situation, do not persue it unless you see each other again, then try to break the ice.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

There's nothing wrong in loving someone, but you've got to know about that person too

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

if u liked him when u saw him yo'll should try to talk with him, you should ask him his name and try to know him. then you'll decide if you really like him or not. but u have to know him first.
good luck bye!

porcelain-harlott

porcelain-harlott

itadakimasu!!

uughhh..don't even remind me. :P
too bad he didn't give a chance...

I am inside your mind, lurking beneath your deepest thoughts silently waiting to be roused from my hiding place~.?

I dont believe in love at first sight. Its just lust - and yeah puppy love. But maybe you'll like him more when you talk to him (?) ;) eh?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.