Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do i know whether a guy is truly interested in me? - Minitokyo

How do i know whether a guy is truly interested in me?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

ok so how do you know if a guy is really into you and not just want to get into your pants?
I know for a fact that we both like each other in that way....and enjoy each other's company...but he already asked me twice to come over to his place and stay the night if i wanted to....so does mean he only wants me for sex or he just wants me to spend time with him in his apartment?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

well .. a question
how long do you know the guy ?

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea knowing a person only a few weeks and spending the night, in my eyes isn't a good thing, but a few months then maybe not...not all guys are like that, some are, granted, but not all...since i never trusted people i sort of traveled with a small knife so when any real trouble took place i was able to stab and run like hell...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

I Don't know, if you really meet he well, you know the answer.
But take a chance. I don't speak english well, then sorry for something.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

It really depends on your perception. As others have already stated, how long have you known him? Long enough to be able to get a feel for what kind of person he is? Most importantly, do you know his last name? (If not, then you probably shouldn't be spending the night with him... ^_~) Don't let him pressure you... if you are this unsure, then go with your intuition.

Signature Image

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

If he ask you to come to his apartment, I say just go but if you're not fully aware of what's happening, try to bring a friend and make sure that friend can help you not help him get into your pants.
Use your instincts my friend, its all up to you

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

take a chance.....its not like he will force u into it........if he does then leave him tht instant if u dnt like just sex......but dnt think in tht way.......i mean its the basic necessity....even if he said tht....tht doesnt means he only wants tht frm u......dnt make ur judgement upon tht.......try to understand him more......n u will know.....u can always observe...........constant vigilence

You can feel it. Even if it's someday. Trust me :)

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

It all depends, like any other question.

We don't know him.
Some of my friends knew people like that.

If you want to find out; Then dig into his previous girlfriends.
If he's had intercourse with each and every one of them, then he's most likely seeking sex
If he's done with several, it's sort of unknown.
If none, then he just finds you more attractive, I suppose.

I can't say anything else, I might mess it up. In fact, I might even be wrong.

Just think about it, when you guys go on dates like to the movies, does he get really close to you practically inappropriately touching you or not? And other clues/gestures that might give it away.
Also, you should seek help like this between your friends. Most preferably your social ones.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

(sorry for my english, i'm from spain and ... i'm studying it...)
I think that you should make him wait and if he is really in love with you, he'll wait. but if he only wants sex, he won't be able to wait for you and he will look for another girl. how long do you know him? this is very important too.
good luck! bye

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.