Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite music genre(s). - Minitokyo

Your favorite music genre(s).

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Title's self-explanatory, so...

... proceed.

I'm basically a prog nut - prog rock, prog metal, prog anything - anything that sniffs of a willingness to chart the uncharted, I listen to (which is probably why I also listen to a lot of Krautrock, punk, and New Wave, despite the fact that one hates the very notion of music as farsighted concept).

But lemme get this said: I listen to everything and anything, from Solomon Linda to Kings of Leon, as long as one can guarantee I won't be listening to crap.

I prefer j-pop the most. I like that energetic feeling and I like the soft voices of the woman vocalists. I also listen to j-rock and sometimes that normal pop which comes from the radio.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm well it's sort of limited i suppose, i love celtic, jpop, jrock, rock, rave and techno very rare will i travel from this unless the song catches my attention and not the genre it's hiding in

BuBbLeS!

Signature

etto... i like Jpop... ^^
demo... before that i like Jazz music and Classic music (until now though) :D
especially when it's going to instrumental... >w<

Hm... I like Depeche Mode ^_^

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Well, over the summer I started listening to a ton of mainstream pop (Lady Gaga, Madonna), and now I've made a return to rock (The White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kings of Leon, The Strokes, etc). I dunno, I would just link to my last.fm account but it's embarrassing to no end so, I'm not going to do that. :P I've strayed away from Japanese music almost entirely except for a few artists, like MEG, Perfume, Shiina Ringo, Tokyo Jihen, and sometimes YUKI.

Recently I've also been listening to Fiona Apple, Rufus Wainwright, Florence + The Machine, others.. so my music taste is pretty much all over the map.

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Western Ballads and Blues, I really love deep men voice and on a very slow tempo,
Heavy metal rock, when really I want to pump my blood and play air guitar(private moment)
And any music that gets my attention

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Akone

Akone

i never knew what i was missing!

I LOVE EVENYTHING^^ so its a very good thing no bises

i guess it was all just make-believe never knew what I was missing,but I knew once we started kissin' ..I found......Love ? I love u Boo Bear ?
~Yoku Foxx~

Tsumasaky

Tsumasaky

Live and Louder

Well, I rly like metal, and all the others metal style [progressive, melodic, symphonic etc..] but my favs bands are: Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Angra, Kamelot, Nightwish, Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Rhapsody, Symphony X, Beautiful Sin, Helloween, Shaman, Ayreon, Avantasia..... ^-^

Signature
FOLLOW-ME ON TWITTER

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Techno =)
but i have fallen in love with the song "Wind of change" from scorpions, "mad world" from....do not know, "boat on the river" from.... do not know again
But those songs are just .... I can hear them forever and ever and don't get bored! ;P

dried

dried

totally random.

classic, rock (varying from heavy metal to classic rock to melodic metal and a billion others), some of my country music (I'm brazilian), blues, a bit of jazz. and btw, the song Mad World is from Tears for Fears.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by Steffi1690Techno =)
but i have fallen in love with the song "Wind of change" from scorpions, "mad world" from....do not know, "boat on the river" from.... do not know again
But those songs are just .... I can hear them forever and ever and don't get bored! ;P

Mad World? If I recall correctly, it's from Tears for Fears, or, as I'd like to call 'em for their so-so output, Fears for Tears.

Boat on the River... Grand Funk Railroad? Styx? Queens of the Stone Age? Boney M.?

I like rock and metal, but i also listen to anime musik, so i think thats all

r&b ballad classical

I like Pop XD

Rock, Ska, Punk Rock, Blues etc :P

J-rock, J-pop, Blues..

Rock and pop, classical.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

J-pop, and J-rock.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

I listen to all kind of music but generally i prefer house/techno music :D

i like alternative music like sonic youth, jesus & mary chain, etc. But i begin to listen jpop and jrock, and the music is very normal but japanese singers (girls) have something to listen this music at part of time. my english is not very well, i'm from spain and i no study so much my english... sorry

i love rock and indy

all j-music *-*

I love goth music. And i like j-music.

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.