Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite music genre(s). - Minitokyo

Your favorite music genre(s).

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

I listen mostly to various genres of metal nowadays, folk metal is what I especially like.

I also am falling in love in mathcore/mathmetal - the rhythmic complexities are awesome. And punk - interesting lyrical work in this genre since punks always have something to say.

*laughs* I listen to alot of eurobeat and 90s dance music. it is quite inspiring for my art. There of course is Jrock on top of that list as well as some other types of Japanese music.

any music as long as its not hard rock or metal... ^^

Rock alternative (90's), rock, electronic, anyway, music that sounds good

Yukino1111

Yukino1111

Temptations Are Dreams Within

All types, except rap and country, don't really listen to em'.
Love JPOP though! ^^

"my mother once told me, if your a warrior you can fight, if your bird you are fierce, if you are youself you are worthy"

Heavy and classic stuff... better when they are together :)

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

I like pretty much any anime music.

In general I don`t really have a fav. music genre...
But when it comes to say some names...
My fav. musicians are defenetly Mos Def,Common,Kanye West,Talib Kweli,The Roots and Erykah Badu!
Thats the real Hip Hop!No doubt about it!
These cats make such a good music,but nobody knows about them!
Thats pissing me off!
What I also like to hear is(of course)Anime sdt...

definitely anime

merged: 01-05-2010 ~ 07:41am
whatever, i don't care.

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

Rock Metal with Electronic XD sound good nya nya

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Anything's fine as long as there's melody. Only people 10 years old and under listen to the same genre til' their teeth falls out.

i goes for pop and rock

hmm.. i luv j-music, metal and goth :D

Signature Image

I listen to most genres of music, but my favorites are the fuller, "radio friendly", electric guitar heavy music. Stuff like pop punk, punk rock, rock, alternative rock, and going into other genres like emo, teen pop, and hard rock. Japanese/English/Chinese/any other language is irrelevant I don't listen for lyrics normally :).
Other genres I like selectively (depending on song) include pop, dance pop, electropop, r&b, various kinds of metal, jpop/kpop
not really a fan of hip hop and rap though.

sweetascandy

sweetascandy

[ Lady Uchiha ]

J-Pop and K-Pop
well mostly Pop music, and a bit of rock, ballad and techno genres too :D

pop ballad

Pop, electronic, psycho etc.

I love all kind of music.. but my favourite is rock

I like Jpop, Kpop, and Jrock the best.

Metal
Funk
rock

j-pop and j-rock
but most of my music is vocaloid

Metal, Rock, Goth and Punk...are my favorites...

It doesn't matter who they are...i fucking kill them all!

i like pop music the most and out of that category i think its korean and some japanese..i also like english songs but those i base on the quality of the songs not on genre...cuz some songs in a genre rock and others..not so much so yah

My favorite genre of music is rock in most of the time. But I like jazz too.

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.