Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite music genre(s). - Minitokyo

Your favorite music genre(s).

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

i love jpop

All music !

Very different.
It is different Styles of Metal (Symphonic, Death, Metalcore), Rock, Punk Rock, but also House and Hardtrance.

Anherika

Anherika

See you Space... Cowboy

I love the rock and Metal, especially the Heavy and Power Metal, too I like the Melodic Death metal, and some Thrash... Some Folk like The Seatbelts (for Cowboy Bebop)... and the anime music... J-Rock and J-Pop.

Heavy metal and Classical.

J-rock ^_^

i listen metal music but i love j-music too

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

j-pop and most all forms of rock and j-rock

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

all music genres. i like all of them.

J-rock, j-pop, ska(e.g. Ore ska band),... well mostly japanese music. If its in japanese I show interest in it.

i listen mostly rock...Japanese rock XD

Rock!xD and...i'd say trance sometimes

...hear me...

pop music because i enjoy the lyrics aswell so i can sing along

Well, over the summer I started listening to a ton of mainstream pop (Lady Gaga, Madonna), and now I've made a return to rock (The White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kings of Leon, The Strokes, etc). I dunno, I would just link to my last.fm account but it's embarrassing to no end so, I'm not going to do that. :P I've strayed away from Japanese music almost entirely except for a few artists, like MEG, Perfume, Shiina Ringo, Tokyo Jihen, and sometimes YUKI.

Recently I've also been listening to Fiona Apple, Rufus Wainwright, Florence + The Machine, others.. so my music taste is pretty much all over the map.

j- pop j rock

I like j-rock, gothic metal, industrial metal, black metal, symphonic metal, alternative, nu-metal, some j-pop bands, neo-classic and different anime OSTs)))

Pop. I know, I'm cheesy like that

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

J-Pop, instrumental and opera

Signature

Metal and rock mostly... and anime music :D

J-Pop, rock alternative

Well Symphonic metal cause it takes my love of Symphony and Metal and puts it in one.

J rock is for the win~
I like alternative rock as well, and punk rock too.

Quote by demon-moonJ rock is for the win~
I like alternative rock as well, and punk rock too.

All I know from J-rock is Macross 7.

Totally thrilled about all the love for symphonic metal here.

I've got another: Extreme Majestic Technical Epic Melodic Metal. Wintersun, anybody?

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 378 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.