Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initial D: 4th Stage - Minitokyo

Initial D: 4th Stage

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DJ-of-E

Le

*please note that I'm a big fan of Initial D*

so far I saw the first 2 episodes of Initial D: 4th Stage. At first, I have doubts about cell shading in 3D enviroments because the group known to make the past initial D CGs never tried Cell-Shading. I also thought it might be less of the improvement since CG during the racing scenes seems so original...

Well those doubts has been blown away. I think it's actually an improvement since the racing scenes seems MORE CONSISTENT and CORESPONDING with the manga. It totally takes this series into a whole different level.

Remember that I saw RACING SCENES and not the whole things in total. I still think the manga is better when it comes to story. At the same time, the explanation is more thorough. The ANIME version of Initial D is just to IMPRESS THE JDM FANBOYS. There are many things left out from the manga, again. They can't fix it now since they already gone so far ahead (volume 15). I'm gonna warn you though, they will cut many things out from the manga version JUST TO REACH Volume 27 and end it there. That's like 12 volumes in a 13 episode series. That means no SKYLINEvRX-7 race and that little ROMANCE between Keisuke and that girl, Kyoko, who drives a BLACK RX-7 I GUARANTEE THAT!!!

But if you want to see something new and unique, check it out. It's so nice to know this year's new series has turned anime into a whole new level.

*suck* , i hate it .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Well it was a improvement that's for sure. now i hope that we gonna get a decent sub group.

(still can't top 2nd Gig. but that's my opinion)

they made a ID manga .. ...* searching*

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

ID goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .......................................

................. and on and on and on

Well you get the picture. The way I figure it I'll give it a go but it'll probably be a waste of my time

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

u guys have no love for cars~

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

This is a dupe thread, closing.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.