Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Background Restoration Inquiry - Minitokyo

Background Restoration Inquiry

Tagged under Air Gear

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I recently posted a background called 'Pure Genius' under Air Gear and I received a notification that it was deleted for a variety of possible reasons. Could I please have it restored? Or at the very least, could I know which of the conditions I failed to meet (so that I can improve for next time)? Your deletion notification is very ambiguous and counter-productive.

Thanks,
ksmurf

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

The scans you used in it are very low quality, one more so than the other. (left one) Kind of grainy and with some artifacts. Also your background in a low effort, just two images pasted onto it. Try going to the sandbox and posting your wall to get helpful suggestions from other members, so that you can submit your improved wallpaper. Good luck~

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

I will try harder next time so my work won't get labeled as "low effort" (there's actually four separate images on the background =P). Thank you for the suggestion and encouragement! ^_^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.