Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Get Backers. - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

reiayanami

reiayanami

NeedZ BoY Syndrome

I love amano ginji!!! I like Midou ban! I Love Kazuki very much! Get backers is ones of my favourite anime...!!!!
In Indonesia the manga ver. have reach to vol 11

I'm alone,,
need someone beside me
need someone more wise than me..
need someone to care

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Yeah, I liked the first 25 episodes, after that it felt like it went really downhill and got super repetitive and overdramatic, with the exception of a couple of stand-alone episodes. I've only read the first 2 manga but it looks a bit more promising than than anime, although I didn't think Hevn could get any....bigger....than she was in the anime, but I was wrong.

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

mm hmm... seen the anime last year if i'm not mistaken... can't really remember how it is.. but yeah... i love the anime... i have to re-watch my dvd again XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Piejune

Piejune

She who reads is never alone

I liked the animation, and the plot is kinda unique for me. Too bad I wasn't able to watch it all. :sweat:

Kwan

Kwan

Vampire Princess

I've not seen the anime yet, But I've read it. It's really fun. ^^ . I love it.. XD There're 26 vol. now in my country ^^

"Love" is not the only reason...

Quote by MenchiBurgerI didn't think Hevn could get any....bigger....than she was in the anime, but I was wrong.

Rofl~ I remember reading something like an interview with the mangaka and he was laughing about how Hevn's bust size just kept growing. XD Said it was for the fanboys, or some equally defunct reason.

Apparently, the manga is better than the anime, which I'm inclined to believe. :) *shrugs* Plot's also apparently pretty convoluted. I'm really looking forward to it. XD<-hasn't seen it around here yet. Animation/drawing style looks sharp, which I like.

I also like MakubeX, thanks to my dear friend/idiot Rits, who was going to cosplay as him and got me hooked. XD

I have seen whole show and I think that Get Backers ia a really good anime :)
I like music and animation, and I love characters (lots of bisho's ;P) - my favs are Ban, Ginji and Jackal. I love episode with Ginji at the hospital...UAHAHAHA..... :D

I've seen the anime of Getbackers and read a bit of their manga. Found it very good but the bad thing was that it didn't explain all that much into the characters past unlike the manga.

I've seen the anime. It was great up until the first story arc ended.. and then it got kinda lame. I guess you can blame it on the fact that important plot questions go unanswered.

yep it's true i saw the anime and the last episode not answer some questions !! But this anime kill the animation is very good and the battle scene kill also , this anime is very fun (enfin il est tordant quoi !!) i love when ginji is in SD (super deformed) it's a great idea he make me laugh!!! but i think there will be other episode with the upper level of mugentenchitruc (i forget the name of the castle gomen!!!! )

Quote by KatzbalgerThe series only covers half of the manga, so if you rally want to see the real thing, read the manga.
The series has some stand alone eps, but halfway through and at the end there are missoins that span ten eps per mission (which can get tiresome). Though, it's a good laugh. The "gay" factor is a bit high though, sometimes Ginji and Ban can seem to be more than just good friends which is a bit un-nerving.

Back at this topic again :) I don't know what Katzbalger is talking about Get Backers anime covers only half of the manga, I have'nt read the manga yet but I have watched GB past the defeat of Makubex episodes. So, I think the half of the manga is the Makubex episodes (in anime version)... I think... :)

Signature Image

I have seen the two first eps, didn't like it, stop watching it...

less than two monts ago, I was lent some mangas ans I really liked it (except the beginning), so I think I'll try watching the anime again.

Signature

I have anime and manga and I prefere manga , but it's an excelent anime

haldir

CTA Designs...

yup thunder emperor rules!!

Ya I've heard of it, and my friends like it too! But I haven't watched it yet and so I don't know what it's all about ^^

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

I really want to watch this series, the guys look so hot XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmm... it's been a loooooooong while since I watched this, so I don't remember much. I also recall picking up a couple of Chinese mangas featuring GetBackers and I didn't have a clue what was going on, so it may be true that the anime only covers about half of the manga. If so, I'd be really interested in finding out what happens, as the anime ends on a pretty wide open note. Those of you who have seen it are sure to know what I'm talking about and are probably also wondering what, if anything, happens after. Perhaps Katzbalger would like to do some clarifying. :)

BakutenJo

BakutenJo

made in hell

Get Backers is one of my all-time favourite anime/manga. I love the characters and the way they interact in both formats.

Both the anime and the manga have a lot fanservice - the manga caters mostly to males (this is going by the stereotype - of course females can enjoy it too) because of its frequent 95% naked female images, and then anime has all the shounen-ai implications (mostly Ban/Ginji and Juubei/Kazuki) that a lot of female anime fans squeal over (those fangirls make me cringe, but whatever).

But one of the things I really enjoy about the anime (and the manga to an extent) is that if you don't want to see Ban/Ginji as a pairing, you don't have to. But the implication is there for those that do, it's as simple as that.

Personally I'm in full support of the Ban/Ginji pairing... it means a lot to me for personal reasons and they're two of my all-time favourite characters.

Get Backers, good show, recommended. The first 3 or so eps are a little weak, especially ep2, but after that, it's all good. It's a buddy comedy/action series, fyi. People tend to say it's girlbait, due to all the good looking guys, though I wouldn't subscribe to that.

Anywho, yeah, buddy comedy/action, over 50 eps though, but that's alright, there are story arcs, but you wouldn't miss too much if you only miss an ep here and there, though recommended you watch as much in sequence as possible of course.

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

It's a pretty good anime, with new ideas. I'm just watching it now ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.