Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood? - Minitokyo

Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Brotherhood, hands down. Always been a big fan of the manga.

Im getting points ty xD

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

sadly iv only seen a little of brotherhood but i prefer it , brotherhood all the way :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

1st season.

FMA Brotherhood because the storyline is better than FMA :)

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

did you notice the recent Opening 5 of FMA brotherhood?.. its a little bit Sad especially the OP...

not to mention winry's close-up boobs.. is that the "truth guy" that disguise as her? and when she cry on the middle of the OP.. does it mean that Ed broke his promise again... The Roy and Riza scene is very heartwarming.. King Bradley's crying part(never see that coming..) 0__0 .. raining at eclipse.. Al's body(armor/human) form.. trisha's reaching a hand post.. and of course the part i really like the Most! is the Winry/Ed moments in the End.. I like it A LOT!.. hmmm.. got a very weird feeling that this might have a Sad ending.. i wonder if that scene in someway.. Al will go somewhere leaving Ed and Winry together in that house.. oh well.. =/

I LOVE FMA BROTHERHOOD! =)

mintmint

mintmint

Anime ~

Personally I find FMA: Brotherhood better, not only because it follows the manga, but it seems to have more development in the character. Overall I find it more interesting..

FMA Brotherhood definately, because I think it shows more of Edward and Winry. And the anime is awesome and super clear quality! And the openings are awesome! AND NEW!

Manga lover...... <3

obviously brotherhood. almost 60 eps and counting with new characters and different storyplots.

brotherhood!
i like the picture quality!
and the seiyuus as well!

Brotherhood, all the way. It's much less deus ex machina than the first series. And it makes sense.

brotherhooodd a milllioon times its waay better and it follows the original storryyy

both
tho 1st season their homoculus is hard to die but 2nd season they dead easily also there's alot of funny scene ;p

If you don't compare it with manga, honestly I think the first anime (2006) is better.
Seriously, the flow just better in FMA 2006 and I loved how is shows the sad feeling of the story.
As a stand-alone story, FMA 2006 wins.

But if you see it as an adaptation, of course Brotherhood which follow the original concept wins.
I drop Brotherhood after several episodes because I thought the story is too forced and the pace is too fast.
This kind of anime should have slower pace, the emotion just doesn't reach me.

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BORTHERHOOD- EVERY SINGLE chapter has action on it, you don't get bored (not saying FMA's boring) the action scenes are awesome, and the funny scenes are hilarious.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

GOOD NEWS! FMA BROTHERHOOD HAD A UPCOMING MOVIE! looking forward to it! yeeeeyyyyy! XD

FMA brotherhood! The ending is so touching.....TT

Brootherhood by far D:

I prefer the first season, to be honest.
Brotherhood just doesn't have the same feeling to it (or maybe it's because I had already read the manga when I started watching it and knew the plot and everything). And I miss Roy's seyuu! (hahaha). Now, really, I liked the drawing style of the first anime more, and having an original plot line is truly great. I never thought anime has to be a perfect adaptation of manga and I actually enjoy anime series with a different story line.
As for Brotherhood, I dropped it midway through, because I felt they were trying to cram a lot of manga action into a single episode, so it turned out kind of rushed.

FMA Brotherhood

FMA brotherhood is better! because I love the manga. Love it from the beginning till end. :)

FMA brotherhood! Rocks!
The first FMA I think it won't finish unless the movie is seen. But I stay with brotherhood! And also has cool OP and ED song which I downloaded recently froma a webpage I found 2 years ago...

I liked the 1st FMA but I like more Brotherhood, because now we can know the real story like the author imagined it.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Brotherhood saga was better for me. About the mysteries of Edward and Alphonse's Father plus new enemies.

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.