Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MUST READ: Forum Guidelines - Minitokyo

MUST READ: Forum Guidelines

This thread is pinned.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the Minitokyo Forums!

If you haven't already, please be sure to read the Policy and the FAQ. ^_^

Participating in Threads

+The Search box is your friend
Before creating a new thread, do some searches to make sure that an active thread does not already exist for a particular topic. As many topics have been discussed before in the forums, it is highly likely that a thread already exists on any particular topic.

+Posting
There is a 10 character minimum for forum posts, which shouldn’t be hard if you put some thought into your post. Posts consisting solely of emoticons or other excessive symbols will be deleted. Additionally, posts that have nothing to do with the topic at hand will be deleted as they are encountered. Nobody likes a spammer.

+Language
The language of the forums is English. Please use it. Additionally, as we do have a lot of younger members, please try to keep it clean and refrain from excessive swearing. (This goes for the ShoutBox as well...)

+Old and inactive threads
If a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic. Additionally, please try not to post in such threads if you do not have information of significant value to add to the discussion. This is especially important in the case of outdated forum topics. (Example: Spoiler threads for completed series-- technically they're not spoilers anymore)

+Tolerance
When you are in a community with so many people from different backgrounds, it is inevitable that you will see opinions that will be different from your own. Remember that there is more than one way to view any particular issue, and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

+Offensive comments
Please try to treat your fellow members with respect, and refrain from personal attacks. Additionally, we do have among us a number of younger members, so please use your common sense when posting. Think: Is this something I would want my little brother/sister/cousin to read?

Consequences

Breaking these rules may lead to Muting, or in extreme cases Banning. Please be sure to follow them!

Questions and Concerns

If you feel that a particular post or thread goes against the Minitokyo Policy, FAQ, or the guidelines outlined here, please use the Report link. Please be as detailed as possible because the more detailed you are, the better we will be able to help you. ^_^

Sincerely,
fireflywishes, your friendly Forum Moderator

(Originally drafted by shinsengumi Apr 04, 2008)
Revised by fireflywishes Oct 21, 2009

Signature Image

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Thank you firefly this will help a lot of members!^.^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well not only the new members sometimes i've noticed some of the old members tend to just post a few words and that'd be it...but since the newbies are the ones that normally don't know the rules as well as us older members should this is a good place to park this

BuBbLeS!

Signature

don't like rules much for I do like express myself, my opinions, my thoughts but I respect that and apply universal and golden rules:

Do to no one what you yourself dislike.

Ohhh...thanks...im new member here...

Well, read and understood rules, I hope not infringing.

Greetings

thanks for posting this... ^^
it help me a lot, since I'm a newbie here

this is easy to understand, thanks for posting!

Oops...sorry, i may have posted stuff without any regards to the rules...i'll try better next time since i know now.

zano

zano

ARIA

thank u...this is really helping me...coz i'm a new guy

Thanks for the introductory information. This was very helpful. I am looking forward to many interesting discussions.

Wonder how many people read the entire site rules prior to registration.

Cuz I know I read the first paragraph and skimmed the rest.

So guys, rules are your friends.... *....*

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

These are nice and very easy rules to follow. Let's hope many people here have sense enough to follow them. I'm surprised at the low comment rate here, it's always good to at least confirm the rules have been read or glanced through if nothing else.

Wakarimashita.
(I understand) ;)

thank you.... i am new member here...

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

thnky very much for the rules

we will be sure ta folow da rules!
i'll enjoy my stay!

Arigato, Firefly! ^^

anki24

anki24

?-rest!!

Thanks! for the rules

Good rules here! And they're set up in a really easy to understand way, which is nice for a newbie (like myself). I have been to several forums that have very confusing sets of rules that I tended to break because I never understood them. So it's nice to have well set up rules.

thanks fireflywishes for posting this post... hehehe... it help me a lot in joining commenting and posting in the forums... specially that i'm just a newbie here....

thanks.. gladly i read this rules before posting.

I have read and shall adhere.

akaRosu

akaRosu

REDROSE

Thanks That Helped me a lot .. =)

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.