Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam SEED Destiny - Minitokyo

Gundam SEED Destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 236 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Finally the next season to Gundam SEED!! I've been waiting for this....and i just love the first episode....i think itz going to be a great continuation....

what does u guys think? ^_^

if you guys haven't checked it out yet you can find it on baka-updates.com .......

p.s. anybody know how many episodes it is going to be? XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Yeah, I think this is going to be sumthing good. Cant wait.

Me? I kinda stopped watching gundam animes...
sorry if that offened you ZZ ^_^' :sweat: ...

An old story between ZAFT and Plant. May be forever. And i like it.

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

Ugh, I hated Gundam seed, but this is just awful. As if it isn't derivative of Gundam enough, now it's derivative of SEED too. Gee, they thought to up the viewer age demographic by adding violence. Any time there's blood flying across the screen in Gundam, something is wrong. Gundam, even in the darkest days of Zeta and Victory, was never do blatant like that. Tomino was able to do it with better taste and more impact. Gundam is not Ninja Scroll. Where's the believability. The triple tag team running into the base and hosing everybody, who do they think they are, the GW boys? Even Heero ahd to aim. The first scene is a ripoff of the first episode of Gundam, with Frau's parents being killed in a blast. More of the same character designs, characters who look exactly like their forebears in SEED but yet are totally different. Sure, right. And why is Lacus prancing about like an exotic dancer in the opening sequence? The mecha designs are even more gimmicky than in the first one. Yeah, let's pander to the UC fans by adding some Zaku lookalikes. And the main mecha, with the A and B component parts and the core fighter, can you say, Victory Gundam ripoff? Oh yeah, nobody remembers V Gundam from 1993, nevermind.

Gundam is dead. I'm through with it. When Tomino makes his return, that's when I will as well.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

its gonna be 50/52 just like seed origional...
im trying to get direct download off of it, but the server is getting hammered ~_~ i heard it was awesome though

man, i just watched the first ep and holy crap, they got zakus. that gave me wood....

i so cant wait for destiny!!!

Anna no issho datta no ni...

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

oo... i must c it when i get a chance... well, eventually i will. im glad gundamzz is enjoying the first eps X)

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

geckguga

geckguga

Unbeliever

I am also waiting for it tooo! man i wish they can write subtitles so i can read them...by the way does anyone know where i can download a trailer or something for Gundam seed destiny?

Judging from the first ep, it certainly seems promising but we will have to wait and see.

chanmanx2k

chanmanx2k

Mada Mada

I was thrilled to see how the new gundam forms in the air! That is awesome.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

gundam dorks >_>

should i watch it even though i havnt seen the first part? XD

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

sure wanna see it^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Argh!! Downloading too slowly. XO

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! i watched the raw on monday cause i couldn't wait !!.... and i love it sooooooooo much !! the first episode of destiny is better than the first episode of seed.. to my opinion :D

and the OP and ED by t.m. revolution and tamaki nami rocks !!!! XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

hmm.. other than rip offs that seemed obvious from other gundam series, i'm juz curious in the end of the OP where impulse seemed 2 cross swords with freedom... hmm...

oh well, sorry for the double posting... will watch it anyway since there aren't that many mecha animes around anyway. :P

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

omg i soooooooooooooooooo loved it!!!!!! i watched as soon as it was released on saturday (raw of course) and i cant stop watching it!!!! i so cant wait till every saturday now to see the next episodes!!! Gundam Kicks ass and Destiny is continuing the tradition ^_~ all hail gundam!!!!

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by Osirisgundam dorks &gt;_&gt;
should i watch it even though i havnt seen the first part? XD

Osi boy, go watch the fiirst part then.... granny loves it!!
Oh~! I have been waiting for this sequel for quite a while.... it's finally out~! Hoho~!
Asuka.... I hope he's better than kira.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Although Shin Asuka's Mobile Suit takes hell too much time to merge. I was wondering if one of the parts were shot down, what would happen?

LhC

wow!!!!!!!!!! the next gundam seed comes out leh....i have been waiting it for ages^^.........well i am purely a gundam fan.....even thou i am quite young.....but i watched every single gundam.....is a good anime.....shows the reason of war, and much more....(argh....don't know how to reallly explain thou...but ....it just good...so u should watch it.....^^||| )

Ray075-1-74

Too smart for kev

I saw two Lacus' in the ending sequence...
One near impulse in the background, the other with Kira at the end...
This must mean...

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

well there isn't to much more to say from what i told you on msn already but i just can't wait for kira to take out freedom and kick some ass.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 236 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.