Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 8 VALKYRIES project: Need artist - Minitokyo

8 VALKYRIES project: Need artist

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Angelfallen

Angelfallen

The Fallen Angel

Greetings everyone,

A few months ago, while watching the third season of AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW, I became truly amazed and inspired by the BEAT FREAKS as their strength and charisma was far beyond any other crew's I've seen on this show since the JABBAWOCKEEZ. Inspired by them, an idea for a norse fantasy-like novel story blazed into my mind and came to life. I called this story "8 Valkyries."

As it is on the process of creation, I'm looking for someone who has an incredible, unbelievable & remarquable talent in drawing as I tent to make this story as a novel with illustrations. If you're interested, let me know by sending me some pieces of art of your skills and also the information about how much do you charge per drawing. Just take note that the chapters haven't been written, only the plan of the whole story is being written and modified if need. Once I get on the character development, I'll make sure to contact you if I pick you.

Thanks!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/FallenAngelGM
Email: Archange_GMichel@hotmail.com

-The Fallen Angel

cool beans

Mmm...^_________^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.