Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellow - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

Hello everyone it's been only 3 days since I've registred on this website and truly I love it ^^
All my friends call me motoko so It will be motoko here too ^^ I'm a girl who was born on 21/02/1990 and I think I was 5 years old when I fell in love with animes and I remember that my dad was always yelling at me because of waching animes ... Well it seems like it didn't really work ... Hum; my favorite animes genres are: Shonen, mecha, action and psychological. My favorite mangas genres are: Yaoi and Shojo.
hum and by the way I hate coffee, I l'd like to have a harem with only hot guys and I love photoshop.

So, I wanna just say thanks to all the members who are sharing their wallpapers with me and the others and that's exactly what makes this site the best one ever .

Pageantry

Pageantry

That Peculiar One

Your father used to yell at you for watching anime? Wow, that's harsh.

Welcome to Minitokyo.

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

lol yeah he used to yell a lot (even now he does, but ... Who cares lol)

Thanks ^^

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and Welcome to MT Motoko!
You are 1 year older than me and by the way I like coffee!:P
Anyway have fun and enjoy your stay.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt motoko my father always watched anime with me, he was an early riser so saturdays I was up watching cartoons until noon and went back to bed, poor family growing up so we didn't have cable so at noon there were the cartoons hehe...but my mom found it funny when she watched anime with me, the whole dbz was what made her chuckle at their lines, she didn't care any for anime but my dad still watches it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

Quote by angelxxuanwelcome to mt motoko my father always watched anime with me, he was an early riser so saturdays I was up watching cartoons until noon and went back to bed, poor family growing up so we didn't have cable so at noon there were the cartoons hehe...but my mom found it funny when she watched anime with me, the whole dbz was what made her chuckle at their lines, she didn't care any for anime but my dad still watches it

You're lucky ! In family even my little brother think of me as a weird girl who watches animes and he's only 10 years old >.< lol

Well, thank you guys for welcoming me ^^

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Welcome to MT Motoko <3

Enjoy your stay and have fun :3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

motoko I know what you mean...I'm only close to my parents the rest of my family, well, literally only knows I exist because I'm not dead yet...but here, we tend to like the anime fans so you won't be "judged" around here, although we can sometimes fuss about the favorites hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Yeepeekaiye Hello

oh hey there ^-^~ It' very nice to meet you! :o

welcome 2 minitokyo..:)

merged: 03-05-2010 ~ 12:03pm
nice 2 meet you...:D

merged: 03-05-2010 ~ 12:04pm
mind 2 intro?

hey motoko nice to meet ya^^ welcome to MT

hi welcome

nice to meet you and welcome to MT

hello~
I'am ann. Nice to meet you^^

Welcome to Minitokyo. I find this the friendliest of all the manga/anime sites so I come here every day. I'm also a Photoshop addict. Enjoy the site.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hello and welcome to MT Hope you enjoy your stay with us please make sure to check out the gallery and all the site rules

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Welcome Motoko *O*

helloO(?_?)O~

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.