Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey! ^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Howdy everyone. I'm new here (well, if that wasn't already blatantly obvious...). I'm a graphic communications major at UH and a staffer for Daystar Designs. My "boss" at DD told me about this place (especially since I was trying to find a gallery for my stuff) and here I am! This sounds like it's a really awesome forum so I'm glad to be here--and for anyone interested, I take wallpaper requests! ^^ Though I'm sure everyone here is quite capable of making their own, right?

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Well I'm glad you found the place, and welcome to MT!

Signature

Hey, welcome to MT! :D

And you take requests, eh? How 'bout some wallpapers of Miss Deep from r.o.d XD

Signature

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Sure thing! Any lyrics you'd like to go with it, or any specific pictures?

And thanks for the warm welcome Fulgore and ph04m.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

welcomeeee =DD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Welcome to MT, if you've got any questions at all feel free to ask and it shall be answered (If not right away, it will be, hopefully). I do hope your enjoy your time here and thank you so much for finding this little place of heaven ^^.

Signature Image

umm... hello. sorry im shy. :sweat:

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hi welcome to MT.

hey Riana^^ welcome to MT have fun here!!

~mintyness~
Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Yo Ri! Hope yah enjoying it here mate! XD Whoah~ Wallie requests? ko0Lz XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wawa!!!! Welcome to tamagotchi land yeah? enjoy your stay here and have a large amount of chibi aye?! ^_^' :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.