Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Remove and upload scan - Minitokyo

Remove and upload scan

Tagged under Marmalade Boy

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I can't delete any of my scan, for example my scan "SUZU with her BEAR", when I click "Remove" button, it came out this "Delete SUZU with her BEAR", when I browse again, "SUZU with her BEAR" was still there. And when I click upload scan, and it says that "You cannot access this page at this time". What happened? Pls help me, thanks.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

same here i want to delete some scans but it's not working >__< shows same page as yours ;__; need heeelp!

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

i can't delete scans as well
the different is when i click on "Remove", it became a blank page.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Bump.

Can't delete any of my art either. After clicking the "remove" link, it just goes to a blank page. Bug or are we not allowed to remove from our gallery? ;)

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Regular members can't delete their own gallery items and this probably won't be changed.
The easiest way for you to have your items deleted is reporting them, asking for the deletion.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Aw :\ Thanks for replying fast though :)

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Where do we request deletion appeals?

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

@Kurumi: if you want to discuss with a mod about a deletion you had, thread is here ==>http://forum.minitokyo.net/29
If you just want to have a gallery item of yours deleted then use the "report feature" at the very bottom of image's page, saying you want your item to be deleted.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.