Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REALLY Confused? - Minitokyo

REALLY Confused?

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 1 7 total items

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

EDIT:I was going to ask why but I saw the Note telling my wall was delieted and I am a bit upset by some of the statements made as to why it was removed but this really does me no good to complain about it because it won't be put back up huh? - Ref: Drink Death Note wallpaper

- It was too simplistic. * - that was the point of the wall*
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered. * that could be true*
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos. *did NOT use anything of the sort*
- It was a low-effort wallpaper. *low effort walls are not always bad walls*
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link. *WHAT?*
- It did not feature an anime-style image. *so in order to have a wall up here it HAS to feature a anime character?*

Signature

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Too simplistic, low effort, and blurriness are reason enough for the wall to be deleted, even if the other possible reasons given aren't true.

Quote by Minitokyo Policy You may not submit any artwork which when viewed is clearly indicative of extremely low quality and effort. The following compositional and technical weaknesses may result in the deletion of your artwork if they are significantly present in the submission:

* poor extraction, including obvious and apparent scan extraction edges,
* doodles, or other items exhibiting obvious poor planning,
* blurriness,
* extreme pixilation,
* enlarging of original scan image,
* no effort in integrating the background and foreground,
* "brush-whore" or "filter-whore," depending on overall quality,
* "ghosting," the use of a character image on low opacity in the background,
* collages of small scan images without visible effort at composition or incorporation, or
* lack of effort in any area.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It was deleted because some parts (particularly around the text) were pixelated. It happens sometimes with the color red (for some reason, the internet hates red).
Try saving it at a higher quality, upload it on ImageShack (or whatever) and post the link here. If the quality looks better, I'll restore the deleted wallpaper and you can just update it with the newer version =)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I actually think the wallpaper is really creative despite the simplicity. If the text didn't have JPEG artifacts all around it then it's certainly good enough to have in the gallery.

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Quote by Chloe-chanIt was deleted because some parts (particularly around the text) were pixelated. It happens sometimes with the color red (for some reason, the internet hates red).
Try saving it at a higher quality, upload it on ImageShack (or whatever) and post the link here. If the quality looks better, I'll restore the deleted wallpaper and you can just update it with the newer version =)

I think all computers hate red! I try not to use red too much because of the pixelation, PNG format sometimes reduces pixelation, oh well here is the imageshack LINK don't think it really made any difference but I darkened it a tad bit

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It's still pixelated D: Did you try saving it at a higher quality? Maybe it's the text? Did you rasterize the text layer or something?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Quote by Chloe-chanIt's still pixelated D: Did you try saving it at a higher quality? Maybe it's the text? Did you rasterize the text layer or something?

I've tried saving at higher quality and it still looks bad, I didn't raster the text layer either... aww it's ok! I have it up @ the otaku so no worries :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.