Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone seen and read Elfen Lied? - Minitokyo

Anyone seen and read Elfen Lied?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Though the anime only had 13 episodes, and after i watched the anime i read the manga and well.... They couldnt of done a little better with the anime..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yep it was one of the few where both went well with each other...I rather liked it and I was sad how it ended...I adored lucy...but it was one of the few that was short and sweet and very gory and violent

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i've watch the anime and i really fell in love with it. but the ending really breaks my heart.

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

I've seen Elfen Lied and i really liked it but what bothered me was: how did Kouta fell in love with Lucy even though he knew that she killed his father and sister?

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

I've seen Elfen Lied, a few times now. Its my absolute favorit anime so far, the end is fantastic, everyone should watch it at least once :)

I only read the manga. the story in anime is not finished. So I think the manga is better because the ending is very good.

i see and its so bloody jajajaja

i've watch the anime and i really fell in love with it. but the ending really breaks my heart.

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Quote by annosyI've seen Elfen Lied and i really liked it but what bothered me was: how did Kouta fell in love with Lucy even though he knew that she killed his father and sister?

well remember that Kouta didnt knew who Lucy/Nyuu was until yea his memories started to come back..

genieses

genieses

I am Haven Blood

it was bloody lol i like blood ^,..,^

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Quote by dotamaniacI only read the manga. the story in anime is not finished. So I think the manga is better because the ending is very good.

yea they changed the anime aorund a bit to end it at ep13... kinda made me sad that they didnt do a season 2... *sighs*

I've read and watched

I have watched it, I thought it was ok. I skim through the manga but never fully read it.

Yeah I seen the first episode. It was good and bloody. I don't know why I stopped watching it.

i seen elfen lied and is very nice, the anime only had 13 episodes

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

I've read the manga but I haven't watched the anime so I guess for me, the manga is better than the anime.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

both anime and manga are good but I think the manga is better (and sadder)

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

i only watched the first 2 episode then i got sick of it...

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Quote by zombielordboth anime and manga are good but I think the manga is better (and sadder)

yea I cried in the manga..
cried more at the end lol

I absolutely love the series and everything about it.

I prefer the anime, actually. It showed the better half of the manga - the manga did have a better ending, though.

dimi7

dimi7

Magical Dolly

Quote by annosyI've seen Elfen Lied and i really liked it but what bothered me was: how did Kouta fell in love with Lucy even though he knew that she killed his father and sister?

this what happens when you don't show up on a date

never watch

He didn't fall in love with her, as such - he knew that he'd never be able to forgive her, but he loved the girl he met as a kid, and he loved Nyu. Because they're all the same person, he couldn't love her, but he couldn't hate her, either.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.