Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LaTale from OGP! - Minitokyo

LaTale from OGP!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

LaTale is a 2-D Side Scroller MMORPG, usually compared to be like Maple Story because of the few games like these out there.

LaTale is more detailed than Maple however and not all the characters look like Chibis.
It's like your average MMORPG, but it's 2-D.

When I say 2-D, I mean like you go only Left and Right, obviously, you can walk past someone, or that would suck.
You may hear about "LaTale from Aeria Games" because apparently there's 2 out there in Global version.
LaTale isn't as widely known as Maple Story, so it has only a couple thousand players active. Only 1 server as well, but it still is fun.
The community was recently infected with Maple Story Jerks [I can't think of a word I should not be allowed to say] and some players aren't polite, rather, they're very rude.

Anyhow, check it out. ogplanet.com !
I think. Lol.

I hope some decide to play it. I know I wasn't too descriptive on it, but just check the screen shots on there. ;D

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

para5ite

para5ite

Student

I started LaTale today morning and i could say that i enjoyed it so far...seems like i will be playing it alot from now on.
Can't really comment anything on the people there since they never talk anything. hmm. Well soon i have to get some kind of party or ill be dead in my future quests.

I'd say it's a pretty good game for a 2D mmo.

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.