Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Reason for Joining, what's yours? - Minitokyo

My Reason for Joining, what's yours?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Well, of course, I just joined TODAY, aka a couple hours ago.

I joined because I spotted a picture from the Clannad / Clannad After Story series and just had to have it.
Then after I joined, I found dozens more, found out that we had credits, and now I'm on here.
Anyhow, I've spent like 2-4 hours so far, which is depressing, how I'm doing this on Halloween. But my friends cancled the plans, =P
I was gonna crossdress as a Maid too!

But okay, I'm also here to encourage some people to not just reply to posts with 1 or 2 words to get the credit, rather, actually think about it and type a little more, make it more interesting for everyone. :D

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

LOL, you should still dress up! XD

Welcome to the MT family though ffx2boy~ Hope that you've been enjoying your time here so far! Please be sure to read both the Policy and the Forum Guidelines. Hope to see you around and have a Happy Halloween! ^_^

Signature Image

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Oh, no, I will still dress up! I'll prob link people to the photo when I do!
I appreciate the welcoming. I've been on for a couple hours and felt all alone. Lol.
And you will see me alot. You have a happy halloween too!

This website's helped a bunch in my collection of Clannad Photos. :D

Signature

I'm a big fan of Shirow and Sorayama but I'm branching out and enjoying guys like Hyung Tae Kim and Warren Louw. Open for suggestions for others of that type talent. Zeke

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and welcome to MT!~Glad to meet you!
I have a lot of clannad wallpapers but I'm not much into this anime.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

katsunshine

katsunshine

Rule #34 applys to vegetation

I joined barely a few minutes ago...^.^ this site has the best wallpapers i've seen anywhere. ^.^ especially kuroshitsujiiii omfg yay! 8d

*Insert Sigimg here*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome ffx2boy and katsunshine to the forums...I've been here for quite some time now...but I think I joined because I saw a cat girl picture I just had to have and then the adventures began

BuBbLeS!

Signature

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Thanks for all the welcomes. I was offline for like 2-3 days now and had over 150 notifications for replies on things, but then again, I was on "trolling" the forums waiting for replies ON HALLOWEEN. Hah.

Not necessarily "trolling," I didn't have unmeaningful replies to things. :D

Signature

I joined to get some cool and different wallpapers. I may not watch anime or know any of the characters' name, but I admire the artwork.

i just joined today,
and my reason is for getting some great wallpapers...

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

hello to everyone~ ^_^
i joined here too because i discovered many wonderful artworks and a vast collection of galleries~ ^_^
i also learned that there are also forums here which can get you credits for having great stuffs..:D

*~*angelwings083*~*

Hi

well .. me 2 ^^
but i'm happy that i joined ,

HOPE u enjoy

I joined because I needed credit to get more Queen's Blade pics.

ALSO FUCK YEAH AT KATSUINE PIC. WE NEED MORE HETALIA IN THE HOUSE.

I joined a long time ago, i don`t know why but i like many of the scans and qualitative wallpapers, cant collect them all with free downloads only, but i won`t use my credits, im collecting but often i loos credits, because of unknown bugs -.- i should report them soon, i know a resolution for the most

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by 3nforcerI joined a long time ago, i don`t know why but i like many of the scans and qualitative wallpapers, cant collect them all with free downloads only, but i won`t use my credits, im collecting but often i loos credits, because of unknown bugs -.- i should report them soon, i know a resolution for the most

Most people have more than 1 PC/Laptop in their home, how about using another one or scanning your computer?
I wouldn't know how to fix this, just throwing that out there.

Signature

i like collecting anime art. especially for wallpaper, i love this one.
in here i can find a great arts!

Honestly,

I was googling Queens Blade art, and came across THIS archive. I really love this site. It's so fulled with wonderful art from many series, as well as original pieces.

Minitokyo is great.

Each step you take, carries you to your own destiny

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by nightpanther79Honestly,

I was googling Queens Blade art, and came across THIS archive. I really love this site. It's so fulled with wonderful art from many series, as well as original pieces.

Minitokyo is great.

Heh, That's probably how many people got here to Minitokyo.
I was googling Clannad. :D
[After going to Photobucket]

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

welcome to minitokyo!

i'm new here too...

i'd like to now a lot of people here...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Nice too meet yoo

Doesn't everybody join because of the anime? i joined because i'm a fan of anime and i want to see what other types of anime there are. oh and nice meeting everybody who joins, it's great to have all of you.

I'm not going to lie, I registered to download images and now with all my creds gone I am here to earn some because the galleries here are very impressive and an hour wait is ridiculous. I must admit it's a great tactic to promote forum activity but annoying too for people who don't have their lives to spend here.

Still, going to gain creds and maybe in the process meet some people here. Hopefully friends and not enemies.

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by VIIII'm not going to lie, I registered to download images and now with all my creds gone I am here to earn some because the galleries here are very impressive and an hour wait is ridiculous. I must admit it's a great tactic to promote forum activity but annoying too for people who don't have their lives to spend here.

Still, going to gain creds and maybe in the process meet some people here. Hopefully friends and not enemies.

That's a good point, but it's not annoying.
It takes a second of your time. But just so you know, another way to get credits is if you comment on each picture you're about to download. So it's as if you never lost a credit. I gained many from showing my appreciation to the artists / 'submitters' and sometimes I don't download it, so I get an extra credit. Try it. :D

As for meeting new friends, not enemies, you'll meet friends if you come in contact with people who take their time out for a real response rather than the Forum/Picture Trollers who type like 2 or 3 words each time they comment.
As for enemies, you'll make those if your comment is offensive, you're aggressive or if you steal someone else's scan/wall from another website and submit it claiming it as your own or not giving credit to the original artist.

Signature

Quote by ffx2boy

Quote by VIIII'm not going to lie, I registered to download images and now with all my creds gone I am here to earn some because the galleries here are very impressive and an hour wait is ridiculous. I must admit it's a great tactic to promote forum activity but annoying too for people who don't have their lives to spend here.

That's a good point, but it's not annoying.
It takes a second of your time. But just so you know, another way to get credits is if you comment on each picture you're about to download. So it's as if you never lost a credit. I gained many from showing my appreciation to the artists / 'submitters' and sometimes I don't download it, so I get an extra credit. Try it. :D

As for meeting new friends, not enemies, you'll meet friends if you come in contact with people who take their time out for a real response rather than the Forum/Picture Trollers who type like 2 or 3 words each time they comment.
As for enemies, you'll make those if your comment is offensive, you're aggressive or if you steal someone else's scan/wall from another website and submit it claiming it as your own or not giving credit to the original artist.

Thanks for commenting back ^^ Seriously, I've been on many sites and as you say there are many trolls or dummy accounts and it gets frustrating to be talking to someone who has no intent of replying. As for the credit system, annoying was kind of out of line though I'm not used to forums so it was the only word I could think of. I'll admit also, forums aren't my thing but here it's really worth to get into them because I must have images these nice images lol [not to abuse or steal of course, just to have on my computer to look at]

I never thought of it like that, commenting on pics that are saved to keep the credit number up. It's thoughtful and beneficial to both parties. I'll give it a try, thank you for the tip :)

I don't plain to do any of that to gain enemies but only meant sometimes opposing opinions or such get some people riled up even if they know the rules of the site. Your reply and tip was most appreciated.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.