Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't submit wallpaper and more - Minitokyo

can't submit wallpaper and more

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

why i can't doing submit wallpaper,indy art and upload scan?when i submit wallpaper,it will go out a page that write "you cannot access this page at this time"!who can help me solve this problem?please..........

??

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

You cannot submit anything because you are a Restricted Member. Read your guestbook entries from MapleRose, who warned you about breaking the rules.

Signature Image

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I have the same problem it started after i uploaded some pictures and were deleted because they thought the pictures were not anime, what should i do?

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Ok, this is not a place to appeal your Restrictions. There is nothing you can do except to read the messages from the Moderators (in your guestbooks) as well as the Policy. You will be un-Restricted when the Mods determine that you have had enough time to reflect upon your actions.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.