Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite game - Minitokyo

Your favorite game

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 312 total items

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

[size=9][/size]
Hi everyone I'm new here, my name is Diana -Call me Doody- and Hajimi Mashte.

Anyway, I was thinking about everyone favorite games so I want you to tell me what are your favorite game in

- PLAYSTATION PORTABLE - PLAYSTATION - PLAYSTATION2 - PLAYSTATION 3
- NINTENDO DS - GAME CUBE - WII - SUPER NINTENDO - NINTENDO 64
- XBOX 360

You know I'll tell you mine
- PLAYSTATION PORTABLE: KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP - FFVII CRISIS CORE - FF DISSIDIA - FINAL FANTASY AGITO XIII
- PLAYSTATION: FINAL FANTASY VII - KINGDOM HEARTS
- PLAYSTATION 2: KINGDOM HEARTS 2 - FFVII DIRGE OF CERBERUS
- PLAYSTATION 3: FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII
- NINTENDO DS: KINGDOM HEARTS 358 2 DAYS
- GAME CUBE: PRINCE OF PERSIA (ALL) - THE LEGEND OF ZELDA WIND WAKER
- SUPER NINTENDO: DONKEY KONG
- NINTENDO 64: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME
- XBOX 360: FINAL FANTASY XIII - ASSISSAN CREED (ALL)

You know some games hasn't realesd yet XD but I know I'll like it ^^

What about you?!

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I only own and can play a ds, I miss my gba sometimes, but at least I can still play those on my ds...some games include dynasty warriors, hamtaro, yyh, bleach, puzzle quest, mah jong, ninja gaiden and many more...sadly I do miss some of the other games but it's not like it's the end of the world at all ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PC: Left 4 dead,Call of duty Modern warfare
Playstation:Kingdos hearts 1,2,CoH

shadow of colossus - god of war - tenkaichi 3

PRINCE OF PERSIA(Pc) Bof4(Pc)

The last Remnant, I like RPG!

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

- PLAYSTATION PORTABLE: Generation of Chaos, Generation of Chaos Aedis Eclipse, Yugioh Tag Force #, and Valhalla Knights 1 and 2 (didn't play too much games on PSP)
- PLAYSTATION: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, The Legend of Dragoon, Chono Cross
- PLAYSTATION 2: Kingdom Heart 2, Disgaea 1 and 2, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus, Trapt, Devil May Cry, Xeno Saga 1-3, Guilty Gear Acent Core, Okami, and too much to name.
- PLAYSTATION 3: Folklore, Metal Gear Solid 4, BlazBlue (Didn't play FFXIII)
- NINTENDO DS: Megaman Zero ZX, Megaman Zero ZX Advent
- GAME CUBE: Soul Calibur 2, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Super Smash Bro. Melee, Zelda Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 1 and 4 (The remake version of Resident Evil 1)
- SUPER NINTENDO: Super Mario World, Yoshi Island, Street Fighter II Turbo, Super Ghosts n' Ghouls, BattleToads and Double Dragon, Breath of Fire II, Chrono Trigger
- NINTENDO 64: Only played Super Smash Bro.
- WII: Super Smash Bro. Brawl (Only game played on WII)

There many more, but I don't want to list them all.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

my favourit game is definitly Unreal Tournemant 2004 ;)

Kingdom Hearts II
Devil may cry 3
Final Fantasy VII
sonic the hedgehog
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

many pc ex syberia, fable, theme hospital;i found other cause i don't remenber the exactly name lol

ODIN SPHERE! It's so great!

Valkyrie Profile 2-PS2
.Hack//G.U.Vol. 1,2,3-PS2

PS2: Okami.

my favorite game of all time as of right now is final fantasy VII, first game i ever played on playstation.

Final Fantasy VI

godswar,tales of pirates and flyff

My favorite game for PC:
- Need for speed <all series>
- Ragnarok Online <3 <3
- The suffering
- Tomb Rider

Signature

I love Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 <33

Devil May Cry 3 is the best one for me

If I have way, life wouldn't start until 2:00 pm.

I love Harvart MooN ...

The Castlevania series....great game...

vnox

Untiled

PSX: Grandia, Final Fantasy Tactics,Gran Turismo, Castlevania: Simphony Of The Night, Tekken 2 and 3, Final Doom, Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Ape Escape, Chrono Cross (great OST!), Pop'n Music, Valkirie Profile (i can't see the end of this game).
PS2: Shadow of The Colossus, Residen Evil 4, Silent hill series (except 4 and great Soundtracks), Tekken 5, King Of Fighters 11, Final Fantasy X and XII (i can't see the end of FF XII too) and i wish play Radiata Stories and Dragon Quest 8.
PS3: Metal Gear 4 and Guitar hero series, i wish purchase a Final Fantasy vs 13, Tekken 6, Street Fighter 4, Little Big Planet and BlazBlue.
SNes: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong 1,2 And 3, Chrono Trigger, Zelda: Link To The Past, Killer Instinct, F-Zero, Doom and Obitus (This game sucks but i want play again)
N64: Blast Corps, Super Mario 64, Smash Bros, Killer Instinct 2 (or gold or 64 i don't remember), Zelda Ocarina Of Time and i wish play a Zelda: Majora's mask and Paper mario.
N GameCube: Mario Sunshine, Chibi Robo and Zelda Wind Walker, Resident Evil 0 and 1.
Wii: I wish Play Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Zelda Twilight Princess and Wario Smooth Moves.

Eternal Sonata XD!

Quote by vlad123The Castlevania series....great game...

exactly)

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 312 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.