Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your favourite Pixar movie? - Minitokyo

your favourite Pixar movie?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

StrawberryxXxIchigo

StrawberryxXxIchigo

i don't believe in believes. ?

What's your fav Pixar movie?

my fav movies are UP! and Cars. (:

have no fear of perfection. you will never reach it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've seen all of them and didn't like them until I ran across wall-e fell instantly in love with this movie...I have already been through the taped copy so I have to buy it somehow ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

cygnet

cygnet

:: Out Of The Box::

my vote goes to UP
i haven't seen any animated movie like this in a long time
good story, nice character designs and stunning animation

Wall-E
It's simply amazing. This film has so little dialogue, but every emotion the characters feel can be portrayed so clearly

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's one reason why I fell in love with it sumore, another one was, people didn't judge each other based on appearance and were friends all the same...sometimes disney can portray things so well on the screen of an ideal world :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I really like Monsters Inc. ! It's just hilarious. Also Toy Story (the first one) is really really good.

Wall-E it was so romantic and original

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

CArs! yeah...

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

ratatouille for me, then up! following wall-e and surfs up.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

Ratatouille! It 's funny, but also has deep meanings

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

common guys it has to be toy story

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

i like finding nemo a lot

Finding Nemo <3 The colors captivated me from the start. It's just so bright and I love sticking the dvd in while I'm doing something else, because it's calming. I've must of watched it 20 times already ^^;

-beep beep-

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Had to go check the list of films they made on IMDb, I came up with these:
Favorite film - Up: I loved it; didn't expect the beginning sequence and certainly not most of the rest. I usually keep away from trailers or another things that might spoil the film for me, but this movie didn't really show too much in the trailer. I began watching it with a certain idea in mind, and I loved it when the movie completely exceeded my expectations.
Favorite short: tie between For The Birds and Partly Cloudy: both are adorable and I can never stop wondering how well the Pixar folks manage to tell stories without using words. Just amazing.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Up! and wall-e ^^'

Up! and Wall-e

Crs and Wll-e

Wall-e is truely a moving movie

Nemo...beautiful story

Haven't seen them all. I need to go see Cars someday, ha ha. I would say Wall-E or Up maybe. Ratatouille was nice too

.. .i like them all..but i have to say UP, Finding Nemo and Wall-E..^__^. ..

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Yes, Nemo. <3

Really I don't know, I like Toy Story movies, Monsters Inc. and the latest good movie from Pixar was The Incredibles, the others can't surpass their success.

Signature Image

Toy Story, UP, Ratatouille, Wall-E. (": don't make me pick just one.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.