Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need a replacement free webpage - Minitokyo

Need a replacement free webpage

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Yeah i used to have a geocities free webpage, but since they shut down, i need a new completely free webpage, where i can upload my images. its generally just avatars, which i made for this browser game called Newage3, so what i need from the webpage beyond it being free, is some easy to use setup fotoalbums. if they have a way to upload many images at once, even better. a final requirement is that i need to be able to show the images on other sites, e.g. at geocities i could link directly to the image location, and thereby use it on other webpages, i need something like that again.

i know i could probably find one through a bit of googling and a bit of testing, but not that many webpage hosts, tell on their front page about if you can upload many images at once, and if you can link to them afterwerds (which is a must) so im hoping someone on MT knows a such host :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the sites I've used/use are freewebs.com and angelfire.com I even have my webpage on angelfire and it's completely free as well as you can go pro and not have banners/ads and more storage space but they are super simple I think and most user friendly...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

=P I use freewebs... althought I think they just call it webs.com now.

i'll check them out tomorrow when i have some spare time, thanks for the tips though.

I use freewebs.....

if you just want to upload images for hosting purposes, try photobucket

hi everyone im new in forum

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.