Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sig Challenge Round #4 - Minitokyo

Sig Challenge Round #4

Group announcement by S20-SignatureStudio

page 1 of 1 1 total item

No winner or voting for Round #3, since no one entered the Halloween theme and Halloween has passed I figured no point in extending it lol. So let's start a new one.

SIG CHALLENGE

R O U N D # 4
Theme: Manga Colors
Challenge: Make a signature using a manga scan that you've colored in.

Helpful scans tags with: Monochrome Scans
Tutorials: How to color Manga? | Zarosaki Tutorial | {Tutorial} Manga Colouring - Part I | {Tutorial} Manga Colouring - Part 2

S C H E D U L E
NOW to Fri.: Submit your Signatures
Fri. to Sun. Night: Voting
Sun.: Winners announced and new challenge posted

1. Friday submissions and Sunday voting will be CLOSED at 10 PM (North America EST - Eastern Standard Time Zone) or later.

2. Be aware that if there isn't a sufficient amount of entries I will extend it another week.

S U B M I T T I N G / R U L E S

1. You can only enter one signature.

2. Always follow the theme given. If you do not, you are disqualified.

3. Post your entry in this announcement.

4. Follow this format when submitting:

Sig.: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/PinkPrincessLacus/Signatures/Intensify.jpg
Direct Link: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/PinkPrincessLacus/Signatures/Intensify.jpg

5. Sizes must range from 350x150 pixels to the maximum size of 500x150 pixels!

6. Upload you signature to a reliable source, such as Photobucket or ImageShack.

T H E A W A R D ?
- The winner will receive a award banner, bragging rights, and a place on the group's page for awhile.

- I will also pick a special category signature every once and awhile that caught my eye. For example: Best Cropped, or Best Text etc.

Good Luck, have fun! ^-^

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.