Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So I can't load jack. - Minitokyo

So I can't load jack.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Brand-spanking new look, same old craptastic loading issues. What gives, MT? In the last two and a half months, on several occasions, from two browsers, I've tried to open several scans. I haven't been able to load a single one. I strongly suspect there being a disconnect somewhere between your coding and what my school's network can handle, but I never used to have a problem a few years ago, when, from the same network, I was actually an active member.

For reference, my browsers are Camino (which is by Mozilla, and thus can pretty much handle everything Firefox can) and Safari. No, they aren't the latest versions, but they were good enough just about a year ago, so I don't know what the hold-up is now.

Oh, and while I'm ranting, give me my layout back!

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Everything's loading fine for me (and I'm using Firefox). Maybe try downloading the latest version?

As for your layout, are you talking about your userpage layout? If so, you CAN get it back, but you'd have to change to CSS. Here are some good tutorials: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65258 and http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65236

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

lol a few years ago as in the last time you checked was a few years ago?
as far as i know the backend hasnt changed too much so there shouldnt be a reason why it isnt loading unless its a javascript problem--in which case its your school's computer blocking the script or something (probably)

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

hmm, i Just tried to download a pic and it just shows a black page and I did this with like 5 pics and all of them showed as black pages and when I reloaded It counted as a credit and would say i had no credits after reloading!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.