Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bring on F.E.A.R 3! - Minitokyo

bring on F.E.A.R 3!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

even if im only one thats stupid enough to play this even though i get scared all the time lol (Stupid Alma *shivers*) but after seeing what happened at the end of the 2nd F.E.A.R OMG, how can they not bring a 3rd out lol

so *cough* anyone else excited for the 3rd?

It took three years for F.E.A.R 2 to come out after the first one. I wouldn't be in a hurry for the third, it could take a while.

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

well im just hoping

XD

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Quote by BaconMushroomMeltIt took three years for F.E.A.R 2 to come out after the first one. I wouldn't be in a hurry for the third, it could take a while.

Yeah but remember all the franchise thing and that, it took a while for it to allow the game to begin the developpment phase...

But still, it's not that fear3 is coming out next year or something.

you know, it would be a good game to play hehe.

Signature
Fun.

A man can dream

i don't like FEAR that all

I hope F.E.A.R. 3 will come soon... I think the second is better than the first one, I hope third will become an outstanding one... Any news, please reply, keep us informed.

nani mo osorezu susumu no...

I hope F.E.A.R. 3 will come soon...

im waitng for it

Well, we can always hope. Bring it on Project Natal ^^

this game only gimme nightmares xD

Oh yeah! I am waiting for it!

Waiting but no hurry

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

FEAR Alma!

I'm waiting too XD

--------^_^

the fear games are crazy

i always find F.E.A.R 2 being a way to just continue the franchise...i just wish it had a better ending...either way...looking forward to F.E.A.R 3 :D

I cant wait for it! Trailer is amazing

excelente juego

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

fear's good

well im just hoping

esse jogo

fearunknown

fearunknown

I had a life once

There was a article in the may issue of game informer (#205) that detailed mostly about the story, for those of you who don't get game informer I'll summarize the good parts. First off there will be co-op but it is a little different then the normal co-op experience in a first person shooter. The co-op partner will be Paxton Fetel, his ghost, who will follow around his brother Point Man, the protagonist from the original Fear, and assist in fire fights via telekinetic powers. The developers are dubbing the co-op experience an "uneasy alliance" as both the point man and Fetel have different agendas, Fetel still feels attached to Alma and is trying to help her have a successful labor (if you don't know what I mean by labor go finish Fear 2 XD) while Point Man is still trying to come to terms that he is a daughter of Alma and has yet to choose his side in the fight. The choice may seem pretty cut a dry if you are playing as Point Man (kill the psycho girl!) but the developers assure that it isn't as straight forward as it seems (although they didn't say why).

Game play wise the game has also seen a bit of an overhaul, although still using the graphics engine from Fear 2 there have been improvements to general feel of how the game handles. The tough enemy AI is still in co-op and single player, so a few more tools have been given to the player to help fight the new tougher enemies. The first person cover system has been reworked to be more responsive and to allow the player to peer more carefully around to take out foes. Also Fetel can posses enemies for a short amount of time to cause chaos behind enemy lines and allow his brother to flank or move to a better position.

Those are the two big things from the article but it is five pages long so if you want to learn more about a few new enemies and horror elements I suggest you pick up the magazine, 'cause I'm through typing for now. :D On a side note if you can't tell I'm super hyped for this game!

well im just hoping

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.