Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hey there

Maybe Im a little slow but I cant seem to find where my credit score is? I have no idea how many credits I have. Can anyone point me to the new place credits are displayed? Also, how do we earn credits? Do we still get credits for posting comments or what?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

at the top right of the screen you'll see how many downloads like 5 Free Downloads...hover your mouse over that and it'll show you how many credits you have...some layouts that isn't seen so I don't know if you're using a custom layout or the default mt layout

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Woah cool. I'm about asking the same question because I rarely visit minitokyo. Suddenly the web layout is change and I can't find the credit. Thank you.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea omega they did a recent update/grade a few short weeks ago...month now maybe, two..can't recall the exact time but yep all new...I've figured out what interests me the rest will come when it interests me :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

But how many scans you can download with each credit?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the bigger the image, normally the more it takes to download...some of them are free regardless and don't hurt your credits at all...but the bigger images, scans I've found to eat into a credit the most, which I have been downloading a long time and have never seen a picture eat anything more than one and a half credits anything else is around one credit...just remember you get five free downloads an hour try http://support.minitokyo.net/faq it might answer some more questions if not then ask I normally check back to these posts that I post to, might as well take advantage of this new feature :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.