Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Adolescence of Utena Adolescence Mokushiroku -help- - Minitokyo

The Adolescence of Utena Adolescence Mokushiroku -help-

Tagged under Shoujo Kakumei Utena

page 1 of 1 2 total items

About three years ago, I was channel surfing, on my old Tv when I stopped upon the near end of what seemed to be an Anime movie. So, flash forward three years, I was checking out VIZ.com, when I came upon a Manga series that looked oddly familiar, to something I had seen before! So the manga I found was of the movie. So I started looking in the places (on the web) where I normally by Anime, but all I could find was the soundtrack! So if someone can tell me a place I might find it? It's called The Adolescence of Utena Adolescence Mokushiroku (something like that), and I really want to buy it. SO maybe someone here can!

sorry if I confused you, or made it unreadable or just stupidity some how!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well that's one name another name is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Girl_Utena as soon as I saw the utena I knew what it was...and if not then I'm sorry but it's a start maybe that's it...hope this helps all the same...just remember in the future to try wiki of course it's 75% truth but it's a better start than most sites out there...I remember seeing some of it awhile back myself...it's not half bad...to buy you could try rightstuf.com or any other area if it's still in circulation you can try barnsandnoble.com or amazon.com

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.