Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you organize your computer files? - Minitokyo

How do you organize your computer files?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

alphabetically, and i separate my files from the ones im still d/l, and but i keep series all separated. i.e. everything pertaining to haruhi in one folder, everything for death note in another

i have a folder with my name... and then i put everything in there ahuahu except game...

By sorting them into video, music, picture and document types...

darkharmony

Mega Buster

by having 10 different main folder on my 'D'....

graphics, mini-games, my docs, software installer, random files for others, music, notepad, HL & CS, video, and Warcraft 3: TFT.....

For anime I usually sort them by title, I also separate the completed series/movie/ova with the incomplete ones
And I store related anime into one folder ex: All Full Metal Panic would be in one folder with all the spin-offs and ovas and movies

FrozenStrawberry

FrozenStrawberry

<3 Shou Toramaru

I have a real mess. My Desktops' Desktop is filled with Icons.

However, my laptop is better organized, with clean folders and folder names other than adasdas

It's not that I don't want wings, I want to flutter around like a Melissa leaf.

Signature Image

nothing special, anywhere i want to put them

i used programs hilight folder it made each folder have colors

Group it with folder, lol!

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well I keep my pics and stuff in the pictures folder I really don't do that much photo taking lol. as for everything else I do it by file type so say in my downloads folder torrent files photoshop brushes and much more each get put into a folder that will keep those files seporite from anything else on my PC. As far as anime and Anime OSTs go. They each have their own folders in the respective "my documents" higherachy

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

my wonderful mac organizes for me :)

i organise all my anime stuff easily everything from an anime goes into a folder then there's a folder for images, a folder for videos etc.

organize anime & drama by name in seperate folders
music in languages

I save everything into the downloads, my documents or pictures folder first, then I sort them later.
Usually I put photos in one folder, anime/manga stuff in another and so on. And inside the anime/manga folder I have subfolders :3

i organize them by leter a,b,c.....

I organise every category in a new folder ...

Alphabetical order!

Everything has it's own folder and sub-folders, with the only things on my desktop being my personal folder, my anime folder, and my pictures folder.

e.g. My Comp > C: > Program Files > (list specific things, such as games, apps, etc.(I shall open my games folder)) > Fallout 3 > FO3.exe

I do this for every single program I install.

Organize whats that? haha just kidding i organize them by type

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

I organise them into folders/numbers, for instance my video folder is: 1. Japanese, 2. Sci Fi, 3. Comedy, 4. Korean, 5. Action, 6. Fantasy, 7. Horror, 8. Cartoons, 9. Other, 10. ISO's

And then in side Japanese I have 1. Anime, 2. Movies, 3. TV shows....etc.

I like things to be ordered in a somewhat logical way.

by genre and alphabetically

chidorisasame

chidorisasame

Gomu Gomu no Dame da

when it comes to anime, ex: photos
they're all in a folder named "anime". then, every corresponding anime will be on a folder entitled by the anime title. ex: code geass. then separate the characters. ex: lulu's folder, suzaku's folder, cc's folder.. that's it.. =.= i'm just doing it when i'm bored. and, to make it more easier to find the photo for photoshop.. 3;3

I put everything in folders by the name of the album or series. If there's more than one section for the series I'll make sub-folders. For music it's about the same, except for albums I only have one thing for, then I have a big 'Misc' folder I stick it in. Got lots of stuff in that thing...

For pictures it's just by series, and for sprites... don't ask lol

i usually organize them with categories and under each new folder makes subcategories and so on.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.