Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you organize your computer files? - Minitokyo

How do you organize your computer files?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

-music
-anime
-manga
-all files

by ganre ><
and what i love the most OO

for everything a folder eg. i have like 200 subfolders in my picture folder

I have a folder for each thing. So in my pictures folder i'll have other folders for like StormHawks, Wallpapers, Sketches, stuff like that. It's the same with my Video and Music folders.

Stork: HOLD ON!!! * smiles* You think you have me? * takes the nose of the tiki dudes mask* Well i've got your nose!

I don't have a specific way.

ritzy-kun

ritzy-kun

Turbo Duelist

I have both sides of my laptop filled with folders. Some for art, cosplay, photos, music, video, and one for my ROM games~ ^^

By genre and general use..PROGRAMS, IMAGES, SERIES, ANIME, MUSIK.etc

Hmmm, reminds me...I really need to sort out my files....everything is messy...........

Very organized. Folders and Sub folders for everything. Everything has it's place.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by InaamVery organized. Folders and Sub folders for everything. Everything has it's place.

So do I, I just don't want to get bored about all my stuff... like... "where is this?and that?eh, wait! it's not here!" y'know... so be sure to make it in few folders ex: series, type, genre, etc... and you'll never get bored of it !

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Quote by InaamVery organized. Folders and Sub folders for everything. Everything has it's place.

Me too xD

Usually I do this

If you have something really very special I put a coma "," because that puts as the first item on the list, like this

,YAOI

And my folders are:

Anime
Manga
Documents
Games
Pictures
Movies
Video
Yaoi xD

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Usually when I download stuff, I leave those in a file until it gets too much then I separate those out into a music/picture file.
For music, I don't organize them, but for pictures since I mess around with photoshop, I need scans to stay in one place and psd to stay in another. Avatar in its own file and siggy in another.

I don't organize, I just make new folders for the most recent things >< gah, that's bad!

I made folders, named them (like the name of the anime, then if you have pairing you can made another folder for the pairing or just let it be) and put pictures in them

Chivere

Chivere

...productivity?

I'm a bit of an organizational freak. At the very least, everything is in a correctly named folder. Beyond that, I tend to have a naming system if there get to be a lot of files in one folder. It goes (name)_(number). By following this, I very rarely ever have trouble finding something on my HD.

Very organized, like in videos, I'll have a folder for the series, withing that a folder for any arcs/extra things and such. Pictures, which I probably have a tone, are organized first by series, then characters withing that folder, and if two characters are in alotta pics together they get their own folder. I am very specific about how I organize everything... Kinda intense, surprises my friends... (:

I have foder and subfolders, e.g.: folder "manga", subfolder "shoujo", subfoder "sailr moon".

i use folders and sub folders

I hate it whan me com in messy situation. so i always keep the same thing in a folder, rename, resave the picture(make it less kb)... backup all file in to ex-hard disk + pendrive + dvd

angeloid-Ikaros

angeloid-Ikaros

Voice acting Naoi Abriged series

Well i just put it in folders in my hardrive which failed so im pretty pissed cause that i lost alot of time downloading anime on to that but its gone now sigh and 3 places i put anything
1. Hardrive
2. Desktop
3. somewhere secret in the computer

Signature Image
that only those willing to be shot can themselves shoot others

Luluko Vi britannia Orders you to DIE!

i organize them under the several general titles

ONLY FILE TYPE

I have two files on my desktop, one is "Downloads" file, other is Recycle Bin.
My all downloads is in "Downloads" file first, and I move them into their own places later.
My main organisation is:
-Anime
-Movies
-Music
-Lecture Notes
-My Documents
-Program Setup
-My Photos
-My Pictures
-My Videos

Practical, I think ^-^

Signature

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.