Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you organize your computer files? - Minitokyo

How do you organize your computer files?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

By order of usefulness atm.

eijem

eijem

Eijem loves YAOI

Sometimes...

?? ? ?? Happy Birthday! Juudaime! ?? ? ??

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Hmm... my files are pretty messy but I do try to organize them ^^; For anime images and other kinds of pictures, screenshots, etc.; I organize them by name, then inside each folder I divide the pictures in type (wallpapers, scans, linearts, fanart, etc.) For videos and series I do the same as with the pictures, just by name and then I subdivide them by type (1st season, 2nd season, specials, OVAs, etc.) And it's pretty much the same for all my files. It's a simple system but it works for me. xD

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Hmm, I put it in specified folders. For example, music for music, anime for anime, wallpapers for wallpapers.... And after that, I put another folder, for example I want to specified it by genre, or by year, or by author, it's totally up to you. But now, I just lazy organize my file in computer, and it's totally a mess now.

One folder on my desktop, which branches into such things like anime wallpapers and pics, homework, misc installers...

The actual anime files are stored on my external hdd :D

in many many folders lol

i'd say more than necessary lol

My files are ridiculously organized. Just about everything is in a very specific folder as to what it is.

chi179

chi179

~chi~

Folders and separate partitions

i make it by type, i mean because all the equal icons are organizated in a group

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

I've an USB key with 5 folders and I put images there. I usually use the random folder. (more of 2000 images, of course of ANIME)

You can organize them by file type (music, video, pictures, etc..).
Anime by classification (science fiction, ecchi, drama etc.).

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Category/subject
We all should have a habit to separate homework from everything else at least....

i put in one folder and inside is the title..
for example

Anime -> (then all my animes) folder -> inside contains files

I have one main folder for all my images. In the folder I have folders for each series and a general folder for everything else.

NightfallSV

NightfallSV

Nightfall

I put a name on a directory then some folders with some names , then any files that correspond in side of them. Hardest/most time consuming part is labeling files so they go in alphabetical order correctly and don't need to search around. O and I make a hentai folder and put the hide attribute on it and disable view hidden files ; shhhhhh don't tell anyone.

"The Melody of Logic will Play out the Truth."

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

i put anime in folders, categorized by its series name. in case that has no series or i don't know its name, i put its in miscellanous folder.

about every some months, i backup my pics with dvdrw.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

I Organize by type: Anime Imagers, Music, Anime, Films, in different folders! :)

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I organize my Manga/Anime files in a specific folder in my "Fandoms" folder (which also includes T.V. shows, Games, etc...) and from there, I divide into types of show and then the specific type of show (Bleach, Naruto, etc...) each of those individual folders has pictures, music, etc... which are also divided into fanmade or official, and so on and so forth... So, it takes a lot of clicking to get to some of my files but at least I know where all of them are. XD;

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

acctualy i made an anti-virus it's zero access virus protecte xs250
it's 3.5 million dollar
iv you won to send to you
just order

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

I've alway wondered the same thing... I've tried to organize my anime pictures by anime i.e. Fullmetal Alchemist pictures go in one folder, Kingdom Hearts Pictures go in another, etc. but it made everything very confusing. Hope I'll figure out a good way someday.

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Not very well. XDD

I have my "Wallpaper" folder organized by screen resolution, and then I have Anime and Manga folders, all those are on desktop.
I don't even have anything else on my computer except those files ^___^

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

I arrange my files according to importance, from important documents, game shortcuts, music, wallpapers, installers, etc. although those folders are all crammed on the desktop

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Based on types.
Here we go for Movies & Animes, Music, Picture, Manga, Software, Document~

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.