Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why?! - Minitokyo

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

RafaDX,

The scan you have submitted (Mitsunari Ishida and Hideyoshi maybe?) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

Not only this one, but all of the samurai warriors images has been deleted, and i want to know why, i didn't enlarge this images, this is their actual size. The texture of image is like a old painting, its to resemble an artwork from that period of time (1500-1600). The effects are not used to cover poor quality or anything like that, but add the artistic touch. If they were less than 1000000 pixels the system would not let me post them.

This is not a scan from dokuganryuu, i search and she draw masamune date from sengoku basara, and this scans is not sengoku basara.

I really wanna know why this scans been deleted.

Things like that desencourage the member to post new scans, i really love MT but things like that kill the mood.

I really wanna know why the scan is accepted and later deleted, please, i just want a racional explanation, i don't want to fight or offend anyone.

thanks for the moderator who answer the question.

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

My bads for not being clearer in my deletion description...
Your scans were all purged since they're originally scanned by Kei and posted on his site: http://www.dokuganryu.com/
As you can see from our FAQs, members are not allowed to post material coming from that site.
Please, remember you must carefully read our rules before sharing.

Hope this helps~

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

RafaDX

RafaDX

helps a lot Kayurachan

sorry my bad too, i'm do not know this scans is from this site, i have this scans for a long time and found in a pc backup and decide to share, this site you passed now is new to me, well, sorry again and thanks for respond my topic kayurachan ^^v i feel better now.

thanks for the explanation ^^v

Signature

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I'm here to help you my dear :3
Just be careful with your submissions, k?
See ya!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

RafaDX

RafaDX

thanks kayurachan ^^v i fear the moderation jump on me ._.''' but thank god you respond the topic ^^

e ok, i will be more careful, in this case i really don't even know this site x.x my mistake.

But Thanks again for the patience and education with my poor english and mistake ii'''

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.