Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the meaning of the word "anime" for you? - Minitokyo

what is the meaning of the word "anime" for you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

1.) life
2.) trend, way of socializing
3.) favorite
4.) for children only

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well let's start out with this...anime is short for animation aka cartoons...animation is what japan calls it and it's what's placed before it which makes it from this area or that area like japanime, etc...anime has several, many and vast styles...but personally it's none of those mentioned...it's more of a means of entertainment while I'm waiting to do something else, while I'm doing something (I have issues I can't sit still and just watch one thing or do one thing), and the likes...it is for children and some is the icky stuff for adults that I don't go near...a hobby I suppose...an addition, that at least, I can enjoy more than once

BuBbLeS!

Signature

something which make me fun in this life...

life and love

well, for my opinion anime shows the life that all of us are going in reality. sometimes it shows the negative and positive sides in humans which is very true. well, in other hands it also shows the trend and ways of socializing in people nowadays. this is the things that i see in the anime that makes me love to watch it.
anime can also be favorite for people that loves to watch it (i am one of them).

Anime is the color in my life. It is the one thing that makes me smile and cry and sometimes angry.

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

entertainment...
it provides an escape from reality....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

japanese animation , rocks , amazing , wayy better then american cartoon

A form of entertainment in the times that I have nothing to do.

gis

The comics are the best! :D

anime is my hobby but almost be my life,,,

animation!

A form of visual awesomeness that is much more awesome than real or live action TV.

.. .though i'm not that young anymore, i still see anime as myself..^^, ..

For me is an awesome Style of life :D

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Quote by pureblood98entertainment...
it provides an escape from reality....

Same meaning for me too.
Whenever I spend 3 whole days at an anime con, I sometimes feel like I have just took a trip to another world.

Signature

2D anime give me more than 2D > <

life and love

my life, my world

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

my world, my life, entertainment.
I disagree with fourth option.

animation & life

my life :D

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly for my new self to be reborn
I will.

Japanamation. Japanese animated stories.

for me ANIME is --- emotion / love / life / fun / tear / happiness / hot guys 8d / and sometimes i feel like i can see myself in some aspects of an anime character. [:

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.