Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the meaning of the word "anime" for you? - Minitokyo

what is the meaning of the word "anime" for you?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

well it is something that a fantasy world that hardy can become true

Anime is my

Anime....it's my life, it's the medicine to heal my soul, it's one of the sources of happiness.....

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

Like what others said, anime to me is the color in my life; my source of happiness- the thing puts a smile on my face. An online paradise that provides an escape from reality.
To me, I feel that anime is a reflection of my "inner me". The real me that wants to live an awesome, kick-ass life that I wished was a reality.
Anime is my life. It shows me what I really want and how I wish I could live my life. :)
I'm so addicted. <3

???????

Japanese cartoons

My life. I can't live without animes. >_>"

anime for mean stepping out of my life and being put into someone elses shoes for a change.

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

LIFE XD !
i'm just in love with this word lol ..

japanese animation movies

animated manga, i guess?

Just a way of entertainment~~~

Anime can express a lot that can't express in human movie~~~

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

teenage cartoon?

anime means for me all

Way of socializing~

1) fun
2) a way to escape from daily routine / relax
3) like air , can't live without it :X

Quote by pieminfor me ANIME is --- emotion / love / life / fun / tear / happiness / hot guys 8d / and sometimes i feel like i can see myself in some aspects of an anime character. [:

you are fuckin' right

The only thing that's worth living for.... Which makes me a maniac. :P But really, what anime means to me is JAPANESE CARTOON! I love Japan for creating anime and manga.

Manga lover...... <3

3 favorite. Defiantely my favorites.

anime=hobby for me :DDD

means my way of getting out of reality =3

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

the greatest thing in the world

anime = japanese anime LOL

anime is my life

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.