Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sun or moon? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 172 total items

sun...oh yeah

moon rulez! yhea!

Fool22

Fool22

I am nihilistic and misanthropic

Moon, it is something that has fascinated me for years I have always felt insignificant compared to it and that is why I like it

hi! am no se ingles de ke trata esto?

i like the moon better
i cant stand the sun i hate it lol...

sole
xke rispelende di luce immensa!

another work! how good, isn't it? I enjoy using it....

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

I prefer the moon.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

sun is smile, heat, heart, love

The moon.

I actually have a Cresent moon background amist a clouded sky, with a black panther crawling out of it on my left shoulder.

Ever since I was a child I've always enjoyed the way the moon lights up the nightward sky. And the radiant moonlight it portrays on a clear night always leaves in me awe.

Nightpanther

Each step you take, carries you to your own destiny

Full moonlight is great to photograph. Full sun, not so much.

I like the sunlight because it makes me happy and brings light to the world, but I don't like the burning heat it exerts on a hot day especially in Australia. =_=
The moon is calming, serene and also brings light because of the sun in the darkest night. You can actually look to admire it's beauty.

I prefer the moon =)
I think the moon looks nice mysterious and peaceful
it's the only light in the dark..

i just love the moon, actually the night sky in my opinion is beautiful!
The city lights and all the movement are different that what happens in the day, which make all things more special.

I go for the moon. Much more relaxing and the sky looks more beautiful at night

I prefer the moon. It's so pretty and peaceful. ^^

Quote by ochuMoon, because it's more "cooler" than sun^^

Sure its cooler...but you will still cook at +250 degrees F on the lightside of the Moon.

Quote: And sun is boring.

Quite the contrary the Sun is quite a dynamic and volatile. The moon has been static for billions of years.

Signature
	Image[/img]

Slothy7

MR

Sun , cause it is light, in light ! moon second though it does have a magnificent effect and i do love it

I personally am a moon fan. however, it would suck if there was no sun anymore :(

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Moon! that's the time of the day that I can be at harmony

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Moon because you can stare at it without getting your eyes blinded by strong UV rays xD But seriously, the sky at night looks so relaxing especially if there are a lot of stars and the moon.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Sun is da best

HaganeKen

Saber Suki...

The moon just seems so much more serene, and the darkness of night, but the sun setting is pretty awsome too.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

Moon - for its mysterious and gently shine

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 172 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.