Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is anime a distraction to your schoolwork? - Minitokyo

is anime a distraction to your schoolwork?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

every one says so, i got confused.

Yeah it is , for me of course xDD..
(I have a test tomorrow and look at me!.. yeah do not do this !
is bad for your marks xD)
But If you spread the time appropriately, you can have time for
the both things xDD

n_n

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's why a lot of parents in japan hate anime and kids watch it for rebellion...when I was in college it wasn't a distraction for me...I balanced work, school and other activities rather well...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

lol Hell yeah it most definitely is XD but i dont care!

schoolwork is very important part in korea student. so we must study very hard anyway!

Hehe, Yes... For the most ^^

Brumalis

Brumalis

Bruma

Dang, who has interests in choosing careers anyway? I'd be watching Anime and playing on my computer 100% of the time if it was possible. Learning how to communicate with people in real life is hard, especially when everyone seems to be gazing at their cellphones most of the time. DOWNLOAD YOUR BRAIN INTO YOUR CELLPHONE AND BE DONE WITH IT! -joking- Everyone seems in a hurry to be somewhere.. or maybe it's just my imagination. If I have some type of mental illness, you think you could at least wait a couple minutes for me to form proper sentences so everything I say doesn't come out scrambled? At least on the internet I have enough time to do all that so I don't sound like a tortoise. Maybe then I might care to put more of an effort into my schoolwork.

Oh lord, if you'd rather watch anime than do schoolwork (or regular work for that matter), then by all means drop out and become an anime bum. That looks great on a resume.

lol yes. But anime has actually helped me in school too. =w= It taught me what alchemy is and it taught me alot about history...

not much. i can still manage my time for school and for animes. :D

merged: 11-22-2009 ~ 06:25am
not much. i can still manage my time for school and for animes. :D

merged: 11-22-2009 ~ 06:37am
not much. i can still balance my time for studying and anime stuffs. :D

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

Yes, of course. I could get a lot better rank if I don't watching anime and reading manga everyday

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

No, not really..! ^^
After school I do my homework and learn and when I've finished I'm watching anime or reading manga.
And when I've sometime or other no time because I have to learn for an exam or sth. I'm stopping my anime/manga consumption (:D) and be all the more happy the next time I can watch or read.

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

totally... i would watch anime first and study 5 hours later.....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Yes!But,according to me manga are more usefull to get me distracted from my homework!

no for me .. ^^

Not really... Actually anime is my anti-stress pill...
Haha... Every time i got frustrated over things like homeworks, tests and other things, i would watch anime to "de-stress" myself...
Yeah... But still, i need to manage the time between watching and studying...
Cuz i don't wanna get bad scores...

ol Hell yeah it most definitely is XD but i dont care!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Depends... but good thing I still can control myself on it ^^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

No, not really

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

yes for me it was i was paying a lot more attation to watching anime and drawing then my school work and soon my grades droped badly and soon my parents notice and they took every little thing of my drawings and the computer. but now i balence both things and i have time 4 both things!

nope...without anime what life?

Schoolwork? What is it? XD

No, I don't think that anime can be a distraction of the schoolwork, but well it is in my case.
Really I have another distractors :P

Signature Image

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

HAHAHA... I always good at prioritizing my time. It's manga first, fanfic second and anime third, homework? Nah, I always do it in the last minute, got no time for it actually :sweat:
I mean what would this youth would be if we can enjoy it?

Serious answer: I first became an otaku at the early age of thirteen. There's this place in my neighbourhood that would rent manga and novel, I become a member and... Guess what, I read 5-15 manga per day, and totally spend my pocket money in there. When my mother knows about it and she told me to stop (of course) by not giving me money at all. Sadly, I still got this voucher thingy (useful little thing) that allows me to still rent manga free of charge. And I have A LOT (a HUGE amount of it actually) so even poverty can't stop me from reading manga. My mother eventually gives up (praise the merciful heart of a mother, she can not take the guilt) and would permit me reading manga as long as I still got high score in school. I graduate smoothly and now I can do all that thing freely.
P.S: I don't rent manga anymore, I would buy it of course, now that I have money...

Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

nope...no way...
i think it comes to management of time...i watched or read anime or manga mostly in the evening till night so before then i make my schoolwork n other things that not related to manga n anime...
as for exam..i think i can still manage it even though not 100% of my ability to do the study...but as long as i passed, it doesn't matter...i try to use 100% of my ability this coming semester though...as long as i still can watched anime n read manga....
again..who could life without anime n manga? hahahahaha

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.