Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is anime a distraction to your schoolwork? - Minitokyo

is anime a distraction to your schoolwork?

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Definitely, i'm meant to be working on an AP Language project, Honors Chem assignment, and studying for PreCalculus.. Yet i'm here >_>

yea xD
when i watch...i cant stop...
n i end up stayin up till 2:00 am tryin to finish my work xD
~pardon me if i make any typos~

for me if it is a great distraction for tests T____T

If I have a whole season of stuff to watch, then yes, it is a big distraction to my school work.

yes, it takes all my homework time

It could be a distraction but if you manage your time well then it won't be. For me anime sometimes, very rarely, is a distraction but I always will have great marks at what I'm good.

my schoolwork is animation! :)

jajajajaja are supposed to now should be doing my homework ... XD

Gundam wings

errr... not exactly.. X)

dchan wowwww I envy you in a good way n_n , a school of animation must be the best

ya! totally. irk done in time. of cousre i'm the queen of all procastinators but anime and manga really distracts me too. but still, i looove it! its my life!

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

schoolwork? OMG i watched anime n 4got!

rofl, i remember times when it distracted me, now it is my schoolwork

It used to be, when I was in school. :)

iiiMusic

iiiMusic

Nothing To Do...(?)~

hm...well, of course, it depends. sometimes, i really do think that animes can b very encouraging somehow~ like, for example, when i see the main characters or some characters doing their homeworks or something like that, it makes me want to do it as well~ xD

ok it distracted me yesterday

ANIME IS NOT A DISTRACTION TO SCHOOLWORK.....! ok? IT'S AN INSPIRATION..........

ahaha sometimes cuz all i wanna do is watch and draw but i would give up skool for anime ^^ Theres no freaken way i would trade in animanga for learning in a dull classroom lol

The time when anime is the biggest distraction to my schoolwork is when I start a new series. When I start a new series, I have a hard time stopping and can end up watching like 25 episodes in a day, which is about the length of a lot of anime series. During the time I watch the episodes, all my schoolwork is the furthest thing from my mind. This is sorta one of the reasons why I don't start many anime series anymore, considering I'm currently in college working on an engineering degree and a few days of not doing my work can really screw me over. T_T

Anherika

Anherika

See you Space... Cowboy

Yes ... but most of the time depends on the anime that I'm watching ... hahahahaha =)

yes it is.i always leave from college and say "today I'll study and do some home-works" but i get home and totally search some anime to watch or something else besides what i suppose to do. >.>

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what are you saying!?! anime is the boss when it comes to distracting!

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.