Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is anime a distraction to your schoolwork? - Minitokyo

is anime a distraction to your schoolwork?

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 255 total items

thesleepingdoll

thesleepingdoll

? Frozen Rose ?

No for me. I have time for anime and time for my studies.

omona! ?(

chidorisasame

chidorisasame

Gomu Gomu no Dame da

no... schoolwork is a distraction to my anime addiction.. yep, that's the way it is.. =.=

No, but it was in high school. Now it's just a fun thing in my free time. You just need to be able to put important things first.

Hehe, Yes...

Dx
YES
anime is a very big distraction for me XD
like,
when i was a senior in high school, i should have been working on my senior project, but i was reading manga online XDD

ofcourse, anime and video games, i really difficut to focus in something when you are doing another thing

(cough)..........maybe...........I tend to draw on work and I just had a test that i spent the whole period drawing around the page.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

its not really a distraction for me caues i only watch anime at night on the weekends

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

distraction? others may think so. but it actually keeps me on track ^_^

yes it is ^^.. when i have a tests i yous the computer to read manga and watching anime.. coz i feel boring when i study =_=

weLL, i think so..

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Not really... I only do it in my spare time, but sometimes it does get in the way, but that's only sometimes...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YES. Let's say that I LOVE anime and I HATE school work, and I prefer to spend my time doing the things that I like.

...And I also happen to be a massive procrastinator.

serenityindeed

Serenity Indeed

It's hard for it not to be distracting, it's all I ever think about sometimes xD

It's not... beautiful...

occasionally, yes

No, I could balancing it well. They both important for me so they won't distract each other.

no, everyday before sleep i watch one episode or two~
but sometimes i daydream though..

yes,... i might study in these moment and stay here XD

akinohana

white and fluffy

really a GREAT one-_- I can't but watch it while I must prepare for my examsT_T

nope...it's not a distraction...i have to separate my studies from anime and manga but sometimes i can do both.....

Not really~~~

It is as individual as the person~~~

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

sometimes it really is. even when i have exams or stuff like that i still stay at my computer 8 hours a day to watch anime. but i don't care cuz i still have good grades 8d

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

Cyren

The trapped Siren

No. I have recently been in a rut where nothing seems to interest me. I now have free time. Please if anyone could suggest a good anime I would love to hear it!

The Siren's Song is always Sad.

i'm currently studying for the entrance exam, yet I spend at least 3 hours a day reading manga and related stuff =w=
aiiiii- maybe i won't be able to pass *tch*

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 255 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.