Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is anime a distraction to your schoolwork? - Minitokyo

is anime a distraction to your schoolwork?

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 255 total items

Unfortunately yes, but i think it's all about time management...so it's possible to do both without almost any loss.

i see it as a hobby rather than a distraction

no anime doesn't distract me, moreover inspires me XD

Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't

Hell yeah

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:33pm
Unfortunately yes, but i think it's all about time management...so it's possible to do both without almost any loss.

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:48pm

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:50pm
thank you ....

Quote by darcvadorHell yeah

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:33pm

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:48pm

merged: 06-29-2010 ~ 06:50pm
thank you ....

I was wondering, what is the "merged..." in this forum, saw it already several times, special meaning?

Sometimes I wonder how I would have become if I didn't find out about anime...I may have become a nerd-though I totally hate studying and I can't remember things easily so i don't think that would be possible- , but there would've been equal chances for me to become a stuck up annoying girl that spends all her time going out with her annoying group of friends drinking and talking behind everybody's backs lol
But now I watch anime, read manga and still get pretty good grades.But if course I'd rather spend all day long watching anime-and I do that many times...I sometimes ( I meant very often, most of the times) do my homework at school, I wake up early and study ad that only if I have a test or something like that hahaha

unfortunately yes

you just need to be organized and youll find the time to do a lot of things without been distracted

definitely it is. sometime I was very easy to distract from work

lazybug659

lazybug659

you'll never get away chocolate

totally. but i don't care. anime is worth it in my opinion

Sometimes. I used to watch a lot of anime when I had the time for it. Now I just watch it in my free time or usually when I have nothing better to do. But sometimes I get very involved in the anime and it becomes a distraction to schoolwork.

Quote by hontoneyou just need to be organized and youll find the time to do a lot of things without been distracted

I completely agree. I use to have a major problem with that when I was in high school but now that I'm in college I have learned to tone it down a lot and use sort of a reward system so when I complete my schoolwork I can then watch my favorite episode of Bleach or whatever anime.

depends though, if it is very interesting anime, I might get hook up

yeah for me, after i started watching anime everyday i always get scolded by my teacher because i didn't do the homework...

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

depending on which anime and what date it was released

Signature

???? ^^ ?.?""

lol Hell yeah it most definitely is XD but i dont care!

yanami26

yanami26

So close yet So far

not for me.. i even get ideas for an article from the animes i watch..and better understanding to what others may think..whatever

Watch me fall; watch me rise; watch me do it all over again.

Pictures are for those who cannot remember.

Yes, it is a distraction. Can't stop watching once I started an anime series.

Yeah for me.... need to watch it everyday

oh hell yeah! it's a distraction bcoz' I can't stop myself to browse for more information about the characters and the pictures.. hooooshhh! I almost forgot that its late at night and so, I can't get up early! I'm most of the time late! arrrgghh!

yes, if the anime keeps me at the screen xD

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

Sometimes, usually I use it as a reward so I can get my school work done.

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.