Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like UP movie? - Minitokyo

do you like UP movie?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

if you do, what lesson did leave on you?

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

hey there!~ ^_^=
i liked the 'Up' movie..:D it really has great animation!..:D
and for the lesson i guess its about 'achieving your dreams despite time'..^_^

*~*angelwings083*~*

ditto with the above
For me, UP is different from other disney/pixar movie. I feel like it has underlying sadness throughout the movie

bobo

~shi~~~~

no i really dislike this movie! it is very b
oring ...........

Absolutely!
The story is great and i love the hidden meaning for parents on that one

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

it like the same disney movie....
but i really felt that the old man's sadness was not over..

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

Yes it was a cute movie. I learned that dogs and old people can be great companions. Squirrel!

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I liked the movie in a very special way. I guess I saw reflected some of the stuff I don't want want for my future. The story is indeed cute, and it shows how sometimes we leave our dreams behind as we grow. I deffinitely don't want that for me! Besides, the music's from Michael Giaccino, who also made Ratatouille. I always notice and enjoy the movie's picture, it's a very important part of it, and this movie in particular had everything, kick ass music, a cute and deep story, a very special message.. what can I say, it will always be speciall for me. I also pretend to buy it :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.