Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard? - Minitokyo

is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Yeah, in front of my whole family, but I can tell my mom

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

hell yeah!

Pretty hard... Also depends on who it is... Mom's better... ^^

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i just dont like to show my true emotion in general to any one but if it would anyone it would be my family because i no i can talk to them about anything i just dont like to especially when it comes to my relationships

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

My thoughts, my emotions... are mine. If there is a need for my family to know something, then I just tell them...

...black like the snow

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

Emotions? Other than anger you mean and pretense calmness? No, I'd never show them my crying face, or really happy face.. They don't know me, that's a fact. But that's only because they never cared to show me their true selves.. I don't know them, and it's actually mutual no matter how much they think they know me.
So to answer the question- I don't find it hard, I just don't do it. There's no reason for me to do so and even if it slips sometimes, I tend to mask it with something else...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yeah, im the same... when i try to speak to my family about some thing, sometimes they just ignore it.... so i just can trust all this things to my best friend.

no, my fam is pretty chill

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

hard, espcially if u dnt hav tym for bondngs n stuff,

so much space in between evry1,

tht makes u thnk if u still are called a family...

it is hard too,

also when it come to love...

they myt get soo strict nd stubborn in those parts...

tht's the hard part...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

It's not hard. I just don't want to.

I think the same

no problm for me, i prefer talking with my family than my friends

one piece es lo mas grande que hay y por esas imagenes es que hago estos post

Yap. I prefer to talk about it with friends.

...nope...i talk too much around the house anyways so if there's anything wrong with me then i just complain about it to my parents...which makes me really annoying sometimes! lol.

for me, yes.

It is quite impossible to express anything to people that only argue with each other, and with every one else. My parents have always been too much agressive, and some times abusive, and that was the reason I left their home to live with my grandma when I was 16. With her I could express myself, and we had a nice familly relantionship, but unfortunately, she is gone now. I see that my parents are groing old (my dad is more than 70 years old now), and I make an effort to bond with then now (because they are my parents and won't be here for too long, you know --), but it is quite a hard task. 99% of times that I try to visit them just to talk and bond, I find myself going back home frustrated. I am glad we can choose friends, because what can we do with parents like that?

Signature

Cyren

The trapped Siren

I choose not to in front of my family. My family has never had a very stable way of handling emotions with each other. So it is something I am used to.

The Siren's Song is always Sad.

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Yes and also its un necessary.
They were never trustworthy to start with so i just keep things and problems to myself.
Now my parent's are sometimes calling and asking "if im ok" or something like that and thanks to their awesome job as parent's i answer
"whatever..i don't have time for this.."

At the very least they are trying to get me to talk to them about my problems but too late is too late ^^

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I never show my emotions to my family

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

There are things my family should know, and my family shouldn't know. There are rational things to keep at hand, because for one, they're family so you wouldn't want to be an open book otherwise it'd be disturbing. The other, is that if you have to keep something to yourself, do so, because if it's only you, then better not tell anyone else.

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Expressing itself is not hard, but it's harder to hide it.
Maybe because I'm really easy to read.
I think the important thing is do you want to express it, or do you want to hide it for yourself.

I often try to hide things from my parents, or you could say I don't tell them except they ask me. Things like school, friend, boyfriend, etc.

its not that hard... if u keep thinking how hard it is, you'll never get past it
all it takes is honesty and whole lot of courage
when u succeed, even if it turns out bad
it is a good step to make communication between family easier =)

better than not saying anything u know
you'll feel great once you start communicating

actually i am blunt and would blurt out whatever i feel like even the simplest change in the atmosphere in the dining room i would notice then would say something against it then everyone would pick on me we are very open and i like it that way

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.