Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the biggest fear you had? - Minitokyo

what's the biggest fear you had?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

do you had a reason for having such?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

germs I do believe that's my biggest fear...OCD gotta love em, some good some bad...here as of late my OCD are pretty much keeping me safe and out of trouble...I can't believe I've feared anyone ever...as for things I guess germs would be a thing...I would get into the reason why I have a fear of germs but for some odd reason it always turns into a blood bath of an argument

BuBbLeS!

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Fear of touching bugs? Well that's all I could think of right now. When a bug/insect crawl on me, I immediately brush it off, kill it with anything, and run to the nearest sink and vigorously wash the place where the insect touch me. If I don't wash it, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but the place where the bug/insect had touch me. I don't know why touching a bug bother me so much. Maybe I experienced something bad with bugs in the past and forgot about it? O_o

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Xenolite

Xenolite

Living with Determination

I'd have to say my biggest fear is meeting new people. I mean I seriously feel like running away, or I'll try to come up with any excuse just to get out of there. It's even worse when someone I know tries to introduce me to some stranger. Sometimes I'll even break out in a cold sweat, and my hands become cold like ice... -_-

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."

-Edward D. Morrison

fear....hm...
I don't have it. all in life! haha
Don't duck a tough issue, Fun it!

gotta be the fear of being along in the dark

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

getting hurt by something because if it doesn't happen you have nothing to fear

OMG, i can remember me i have a fear on be alone in the woods, if the darkness is coming at night, its because i watched blear witch with 8 years and i thought thats real, now im going to be 19, but i always get fear in the dark woods :(

Arachnids and insects like spiders and cockroaches=.=

From every thing o.O
<- weirdo !

I'm not fear of bugs or insect
I'm fear of being alones

To stay alone, without everybody i think

Fear of humiliation and self-disappointment. i'm agoraphobic

I have a few fears, yet making a mistake in a part-time job and my future career is something I fear the most right now. I put myself down when i make a mistake and feel ashamed and mortified.
I try not to think about it if i make a mistake, or not. It's a scary feeling.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

My biggest fear is to be alone in the dark and the insects!

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Hum..guess losing all that is dear to me and i also hate cockroach..eww really cant stand them

to lose the girl i love

to lose everyone I love

frog...been traumatized since childhood for a year
i will feel vomiting when i saw them..ewwwwww

my greatest fear would be deep dark murky water.....who knows whats under there....

MomoMoon

MomoMoon

MoKey

spiders hate them lol

~Sweet sweet melody sweet sweet melody only when I hear you sing I can smile happily come down to me and you'll see we will be together finally sing sing my love just sing let us go away to infinity let us fly to the moon fly high high high into the sky and we will be together till the end of time~

to wake up in a coffin o_0 , just thinking about it makes me loose my mind

Slothy7

MR

To Die, bu i will conquer it one day, have no fear sail towards the light

Insects. I hate them so much lol. But now I've narrowed it down to spiders. At least I'm getting somewhere lol

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.