Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the biggest fear you had? - Minitokyo

what's the biggest fear you had?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

zano

zano

ARIA

i really fear when there is no one that deserve my love...(i don't really know what is this mean ahaha)

I'm fear about Spider, i hate spider.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i think although everyone would deny that they have one or maybe more,

the truth still pops out...

even me,

before, i thought that creatures found on horror movies do exist in the darkness...

but the reality is,

the darkness hidden by light is much more scarier...

the cold feeling of lonliness...

i NEVER want to be lonely...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR PARA CREAR UNA FIRMA POR FAVOR RECIEN E INTERES EN LAS FIRMAS

I have a bear fobia.. I can't explore the forests, because I'm so freaking scared of bears. >_> Dark places are pretty scary too.

k8o,p9p

fear? I think i have one of the generall fears on earth: fear of the dark. i don't know why, but everytime i get into a dark room alone at my home, i have the feeling that something is right behind me. even with 17 years i cant forget this fear.

Hmm... i have a numerous amount of fears...but i guess that to evaluate which on is my greatest would be situational... Fears are usually played upon when we're in a situation where we actively think about the fear, and as such the current fear would be our greatest fear... Ah, to hell with it... I hate spiders...

Claustrophobia, and fear of getting below 90's.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

I have deep water phobia.. so i can't swim.. maybe i watch scary movie too much, when i want swim, my mind remind me about sharks/etc, so i won't go to sea.
and i afraid with ghosts too >_< and deadly disease, like cancer T___T

Pediophobia (specifically dolls)
Acrophobia (heights)

The former, though subdued compared to what it was 15 years ago, remains the bigger problem. The curse of an overactive imagination (and maybe a bit of ADD preventing me from just pushing it out): Even just the knowledge that I'm alone in the house and there are some on the same FLOOR occasionally gets to me. And no, it has very little to do with the horror films (and anime) - the phobia was there long before I ever saw such things, and extends to types that I've never seen depicted.

For the latter, it can be traced back to an incident involving a tree, the ground, and an emergency room visit. Naturally there was some amount of prolonged pain as well.

ipods.omgkekzor

Cannot play violin and piano anymore.

kian-sama

Lord of the Hypochondriacs

I have Skoleciphobia. And a love-fear relationship with deep water. I don't know how to swim and it has stemmed from childhood trauma from almost drowning away from the shore or your relatives nearly drowning you while they were trying to teach you to swim.

In short:
I don't wanna be surrounded by deep, dark water. Nor by caterpillars or maggots or worms of any kind.

-Everyone needs a gay best friend-

mine is to lost what will to live only lost in the hollow soul in the darkness in the hearts only willing to end my own live

Fear...is probably fear itself. I honestly cannot say what I am truly afraid of.
..Maybe death, since it isn't something that I have overcome. And after that, it won't really matter, I guess.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i guess it's hemorrhage...

i never wanted to see blood on me...

but as i explore and learn...

i eventually like blood...

and compare it to life in a lot of aspects...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

My biggest fear? I guess I'm afraid to be lonely... I think no one wants to b lonely, even a lone wolf... ^^
No friends, no family, I am really afraid lost those people n become alone in this world...
It's just... lonely and empty...

the biggest fear I had Naruto,Bleach,One Piece ending

to wake up dead...damn thats so scary :/

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hemm .. my fear is my hope not be wish

Death, but seeing or being seen by my family in some sexual situation would also be pretty horrifying.

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Darkness is my biggest fear, and Ghosts brrrr.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

erm... maybe touching insects, like kind of big bugs...

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.