Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Currently working on... but have trouble with something :S - Minitokyo

Currently working on... but have trouble with something :S

page 1 of 1 2 total items

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

so right now I'm working on "re-drawing" a wall from the Exit Trance Code Speed Best album... and i just wanted the left girl so yeah that's why I'm doing it but i have trouble with the hair details and i was wondering if anyone had some tips for me :S

Original
Curently working on

I'm no done with the details and part of her clothes yet so don't kill me for it yet! :O but yeah, i really don't know how i could do that kind of hair shading, I'm kinda new to drawing... i usually just take vector people made and credit them for it
and my previous attempt at shading looked like this... so it's not quiet there yet :S

so yeah, any advice would be very much appreciated, thanks for taking the time for reading this

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hmmm, well all depends on what do you want to do.
I like where the vector job is going on, like the coloring so far but there are some things that would be nice to fix before moving to the hair, there are some color leakages, like in her hair band. And some of the outlines look very jagged.
Are you using the stroke path method? Sometimes, with the stroke path you don't get the desirable effect.

Then, the shading on her skin is very nice, maybe if you tried the something similar for the hair it would do the trick, try to play with the oppacity of the layers, so it would great if you worked on different layers for the hair.

I hope this was useful, you can always check some tutorial on DeviantArt. Like one of these:
http://autumndark.deviantart.com/art/Hair-CG-Tutorial-36305220
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs9/f/2006/015/0/2/tutorialpt2.jpg

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.