Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What made you and otaku person? - Minitokyo

What made you and otaku person?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

i dont know really

vWell Idon't think i'm an otaku person

I started watching Sailor Moon when I was in elementary school, but I didn't really know I was an "otaku" until my friend introduced me to Hayao Miyazaki's films. I've been hopelessly addicted ever since!

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

it is because of naruto... XD... actually the first anime i watched was sailor moon but it i was only 3 so i didn't really became an otaku...

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

well, i don't think i'm an otaku person. but i like collect action figures from the animes what i like.. XD
i start from watch dragon ball Z, dr.slump, one piece, pokemon, gundamwings when i'm was child.. and now, i love watch animes, and maybe collect the action figures and posters XD

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR PARA CREAR UNA FIRMA POR FAVOR RECIEN E INTERES EN LAS FIRMAS

My firts series were Candy candy ,DB , Slayers , Marmalade boy....

I love moe girls ~~

My first was Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu... I got so hooked! now manga is my addiction!

My life goes around my fav anime & manga <3

Chobits >w</

I can remember that moment (about 5 years agos) when OP "Let me be with you" began , It feel like Love at first sight!

I first got hooked to anime watching Yaiba and Eto Rangers, which back then I thought was just a regular (but different designed) cartoon. After that, I confirmed my interest by watching the (they were already a bit old by the time I began watching) Yu Yu hakusho and others...

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

For me it was probably watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Akira, which then started to spread to other anime/japanese interests.

i'm sorry I haven't answer you at all....

Starting with "Crayon Shin-chan" actually...
Pretty silly, but it's the truth...

It's my brother's fault that i turned into a otaku.
He showed me the road to the world of anime.

I remember Sailor moon is the 1st anime i watch.

Samurai X, really. It was the first anime that I purchased on my own. I remember watching it every day until the VHS tape eventually broke. But now I have it on DVD~

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

it was NARUTO!

Mangas,Cookie

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

Watching anime duhhh~

I dont know if im an otaku(the definition is different in Japan) but Ilike mangas and anime specialy the drawing.

My brother xD
He showed me Naruto and I became an Otaku ><

i got into the series saiyuki

Sailor Moon!

Dragon Ball Z !

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.