Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What made you and otaku person? - Minitokyo

What made you and otaku person?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

The first show I remember watching was shin hakkenden...it was my brother who attracted me into anime by telling me to watch..then slowly i started sitting in front of the tv everytime the show is on..XD when they don't show anymore I went and buy instead..XD then I influenced my friends and then we made a 'Drain Gang', we're all anime addicts!

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

hm...i think it's Inuyasha...since i watched it when i can understand everythin...
as for anime i watched when i was little are Sailormoon, Card Captor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth...but they don't give big impact since i'm not really understand...

wht makes me hooked up with anime is the artwork, design, songs, story...almost everythin ^_^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

dragonball z made me like anime

i love animes since they are my world

Pokemon and DBZ started it for me. Then i delved more into the actual anime world and found the other shorter but better series to watch.

UHm Sailor Moon, and Ranma 1/2. I usually watched them when i was child XD

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well it was gundam 1st that made me an otaku

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

Inuyasha, FMA, Naruto, and Bleach started me off :3
Mainly Inuyasha was the first show to get me to convert to Otaku-ism. xD

???????

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i see well after gundam came naruto,bleach,code geass,and otheer shows espically love hina

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

I was 3 or 4 when I started to watch Pokemon, Dragon Ball and Sailor moon. I started young =33

merged: 02-20-2010 ~ 05:12pm
Oh and I forgot about Hamtaro =3

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I see and cool

hmm...Vampire Knight, Kimi ni Todoke, Bleach, i got addicted pretty quickly.

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

i got addicted with Wolf's Rain i guess, and Naruto...i just simply couldnt stop reading/watching them...^^they made me a real otaku, cant live without manga and anime now...:D^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

My first was Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu... I got so hooked! now manga is my addiction!

DBZ way back but the kicker was Final Fantasy Unlimited... lol

Then Bleach,naruto and One Piece (Love it)

Naruto it's all my sister's fault cuz she showed it to me for the first time.

when i started collection anime figures, wall scrolls etc..

Dragon Ball, the first series.

cuz i like every concepts of anime, like the gurls in anime, their are so cute^^

I've watched anime since I was a kid, but I didn't really think of the stuff I watched then as "anime" or see any difference with the other cartoons I watched. I just watched whatever was interesting, and somehow, through the years, the only animated shows that fulfilled that criterion were all anime. So no, I didn't get into anime because of one show. :D

CLAMP MAKE ME OTAKU!

ANIME AND MANGA!

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

I love the draw and anything can happen in manga

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.