Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What made you and otaku person? - Minitokyo

What made you and otaku person?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

My sister made me watch Death Note, pretty much with a gun at my head. I thought it was okay, so then she forced me to watch Ouran High School Host Club. I liked that, too. Suddenly she was making me watch more and more and I found myself choosing new series and looking things up online and then I realized that I really loved anime with a passion.

since Clannad was my first anime, I got hooked into Romance and Comedy type anime. Then I started to watch more romance and school related anime. and dam before you know it, I started to slowly move towards buying anime figures and wallscrolls. Back then I hated anime, now I loooove it. basically my room is semi-otaku cuz I got a few expensive figures, wallscrolls, wallpaper, and such. xD

Gundam Seed definitely turned me.

the kind anime that i watch

i think it was my sister..i saw her watching..then i just watched like a little to pass time..then i joined myanimelist.net and suddenly..im addicted to anime lol

I don't think it was any one anime. If I had to say, I'd say it was a combination of boredom and fascination in something new. Then it turned into addiction and obsession XD

blackroseshadow

blackroseshadow

For the love of Yuri <3

reading death note for the first time and then figuring out sailormoon was an anime is what made me an otaku

The world doesn't end with a bang, but a whimper-H.O.T.D

Without Realizing I became an OTAKU!

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

the obsecion with digimon

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

This has to thank Sakura for bringing me into the anime world.
Capturing cards and different outfits really make you wanna watch more of the series.

So yeah, Cardcaptor Sakura made me became an official anime person or an otaku.

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

i started with naruto

Evangelion.... asuka forced me to buy my first figure <3

watched dbz when i was younger but i think it would have to have been 'Cowboy Beebop' that triggered my 'near obsession' :P

DBZ, Sailor moon and a lot of in my chilhood

I used to watch Sailor Moon and Pokemon, but they didn't get me into this madness. I think Gravitation did the trick for me, a few years ago. My friend kept talking about it and I thought I'd give it a try - couldn't stop ever since.

I don't think I'm an "Otaku", to me it's just a way to lose some time XD

Yeah, I know, my english Suck.

Sailor Moon is the first anime series i'd seen as a kid, but wasn't an otaku at the time. But scc got me addicted to anime when i was a preteen.
Yet, today the Naruto manga got me even more addicted to anime. :)

first is dragon ball

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

i watch anime
and i get more excited everyday...
my ipod playlist is full of jpop and jrock
i love reading manga...
who would not fantasize bishies...?
i love attending anime events and conventions
i really really love COSPLAYS!

my first watching is zero no tsukaima and then hayate no gotoku.

my first series was gundam wing and vision of escaflowne

when i was a kid i watched sailor moon, card captors sakura, digimon, pokemon...

...when i was 3...i watched card captor sakura on cartoon network...so...later...2 years ago...i watched it again...and fell in love with anime =D...now i'm always thinking about animes and mangas...all the time fangirling and saying things that only otakus understand...and the other people look me like "uh? ar u crazy? o.O"...i like to read manga and watch anime all the time...i cant talk about it for hours...and watching for hours too...i started to listen anime songs and i love them...now i buy all anime things and love my otaku self. I don't know exactly why, i oly know i am...i'm SURELY AN OTAKU.

(Sorry for bad english...my first language is spanish "^^)

42-42-564

DIE!, bloodsuckers!!!

>...it started when i watched a certain anime from Cartoon Network...then it's followed when i watched GUNDAM G and FUSHIGI YUUGI...then...result?...i draw anime and watch anime..A LOT!...and it still continues up until now..[^^]

..OMAE NO TAMASHII ITADAKEYO!!!!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.