Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What made you and otaku person? - Minitokyo

What made you and otaku person?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

TH3AnimeFreak

TH3AnimeFreak

TH3AnimeFreak

Full Metal Panic and Hellsing

We didn't start the fire.. Or did we?

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

for me it was an anime - Wolf's Rain(my avatar is also from it)...:)

i saw an amv one of my friends made using WR and i liked it sooo much that i well, fell (?) for it...^^that was already quite some years ago...and i'm still here...;)

and then i also saw/heard T.a.t.u.'s song "Gomenasai" and that got me hooked up on Japanese culture, like totally, cuz already before all that i was interested in ancient cultures, but founding out about manga/anime got me really into Japanese culture ^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

i've been loving chinese ppl since i was little cause of hello kitty and stuff but now i figured out that they're acctually from japan. i started liking anime cause of the looks and then the anime shows looked intresting to me

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Whooo~! It was way back when I started watching anime xD And I think it was because a friend of mine was totally obssesed with Hellsing at that time, and so I borrowed the episodes from him and kinda liked it. Then I watched Chobits and Trinity Blood... after Trinity Blood the adiction begun o.o;

After that, I can't quite remember wich anime I saw first but I'm sure I saw an awful lot o.o Now I take it easy, lol. I became so picky >.>; So now there has to be something outstanding inside the anime for me to be interested. And when I find it I just don't know when to stop xD

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Acez

Fallere092

because im otaku

I started with Doraemon lol. I love it. Then Nintama and Detective Conan and I just kept going I guess.

Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon, very popular when I was little. I still know the lyrics, learned by heart, even though I didn`t understand a word. After that, I couldn`t stop anymore... :))

being a manga and anime fan to the core!^-^

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

ever since im really into anime, even when im just on my 4th grade up to now, and im still happy being an otaku...
im easily got fascinated into anime even bought merchandises and attend anime conventions
it was really a great feeling whenever you've got in touch with people who also loves anime and shares thoughts and experiences with them

merged: 09-08-2010 ~ 10:47am
ever since im really into anime, even when im just on my 4th grade up to now, and im still happy being an otaku...
im easily got fascinated into anime even bought merchandises and attend anime conventions
it was really a great feeling whenever you've got in touch with people who also loves anime and shares thoughts and experiences with them

what makes me consider myself otaku?

probably having almost 1000 mangas lol

regular people don't do those kind of stuff lol

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Dragon Ball and Yu Gi Oh~

Well I don't think i'm an otaku person, i just like so much the design of the characters of any anime i watch.

Bleach did it for me.

cut guy in anime

I don't actually remember all that well, to be honest. It just kind of...happened. I was always into shows like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc. as a child, but getting into actual Japanese anime...I don't remember how it happened. xD

pokemon was the firs anime i watched

then i started watching card captor sakura,

then sailor moon,

then corrector yui....

but i only became really otaku after Yu-gi-oh!

i learned japanese watching it!
i can play the whole game in japanese! i know the card's names in japanese, man! lol

but bleach also made me more otaku lol

Samurai X. I think it's in me. LOL

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.